Statistics Calculator 3
Statistics Calculator 3 Ranking & Summary
Statistics Calculator 3 description
Statistics Calculator 3 is a powerful utility which lets you use summary data to perform a wide variety of statistical significance tests.
It's perfect for researchers who need to run a quick t-test to determine whether the difference between two percentages or two mean averages is statistically significant.
Best of all, the Statistics Calculator is amazingly simple. It installs in seconds and you don't have to be a rocket scientist to use it. In fact, it's great for beginners. All you do is select a test and fill in a form. There's no hassle and no headaches. Using the software is straightforward and uncomplicated
- Distributions: Critical values and probabilities for the z, t, F, and chi-square distributions
- Chi-square test for one and two-way tables
- Fisher's exact test for two-by-two tables
- Binomial distribution to predict the probability of a specified outcome
- Poisson distribution to test the likelihood of observing a specified number of events
- Compare percents from one or two samples
- Calculate confidence intervals around a percent
- Calculate a mean and standard deviation of a sample
- Compare two means to each other
- Calculate a confidence interval around a mean
- Compare a sample mean to a population mean
- Compare two standard deviations
- Compare three or more means
- Correlation and Regression
- Calculate Pearson's product-moment correlation
- Calculate Spearman's rank-difference correlation
- Calculate simple linear regression statistics
- Sampling: Estimate the required sample size for a studies involving percents and means
- PC or compatible running Window 9x, NT, 2000, XP, or Vista
- 5M hard drive space
- 32M RAM memory
Statistics Calculator 3 Screenshot
Statistics Calculator 3 Keywords
Bookmark Statistics Calculator 3
Statistics Calculator 3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.