StatPlus 2008 184.108.40.206
StatPlus 2008 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
StatPlus 2008 18.104.22.168 description
StatPlus 2008 22.214.171.124 provides a robust suite of statistics tools and graphical analysis methods that are easily accessed though a simple and straightforward interface. The range of possible applications of StatPlus 2008 is virtually unlimited - sociology, financial analysis, biostatistics, economics, insurance industry, healthcare and clinical research, probability calculations for lotteries and gambling operations - to name just a few fields where the program is already being extensively used.
While StatPlus 2008 is a "heavy-duty" professional statistical analysis tool, the interface is so simple that even people who have no knowledge of statistics are capable of processing data, provided they know how to use PC and clear instructions are given. This frees up intellectual urces for analyzing the results, rather than agonizing over who and how processed the data, and if any mistakes were made in the process.
- Basic statistics:
- Determining descriptive statistics
- Normality tests
- T-Test/Pagurova Criterion/G-Criterion
- Fisher F-test
- Correlation coefficients (Pearson, Fechner) and covariation
- Frequency tables analysis
- ANOVA (MANOVA, GLM ANOVA, Latin squares analysis)
- Nonparametric statistics:
- 2x2 Tables Analysis (Chi-square, Yates Chi-square, Exact Fisher Test, etc.)
- Rank correlations (Kendall Tau, Spearman R, Gamma, etc.)
- Comparing independent samples (Mann-Whitney U Test, Kolmogorov-Smirnov test,
- Wald-Wolfowitz Runs Test, Rosenbaum Criterion;Kruskal-Wallis ANOVA, median test)
- Comparing dependent samples (Wilcoxon Matched Pairs Test, Sign Test, Friedman ANOVA, Kendall's Coeff. of Concordance)
- Cochran Q Test
- Regression analysis:
- Multivariate linear regression
- Logistic regression
- Stepwise regression
- Polynomial regression
- Cox proportional-hazards regression
- Time series analysis
- Survival analysis
- Cox regression
- Probit-analysis (LD50, LD50 SE, cumulation coefficient, LD100 calculation)
- Microsoft® Excel® 97-2007
- StatSoft® Statistica®
- SPSS® Documents (up to v16).
- OpenOffice.org® Calc
- Charts - histograms, bars, areas, point-graphs, pies, statistical charts, control charts
- Built-in spell checking
- Using functions in formulas (math, statistical, financial - more than 80) and formulas autorecalculation
- Random numbers generation, matrix operations
- OLE 2 support - you can insert in document any objects - Microsoft Equation®, ACD ChemSketch documents®, Microsoft Excel®,MathSoft MathCad®, Statistica®
- Major statistical engine update.
- Portuguese release.
Requirements: Microsoft Windows
StatPlus 2008 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
StatPlus 2008 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark StatPlus 2008 184.108.40.206
StatPlus 2008 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.