Sticky Notes 2.0
Sticky Notes 2.0 Ranking & Summary
Sticky Notes 2.0 description
A note can be positioned anywhere you wish, or hidden in your task bar, then searched and displayed later. Notes can be resized. The note's contents can be formatted to include fonts, colors, transparency and hyperlinks. Also notes have a click thru capability.
Once on screen, notes will remain where placed until closed, even through reboots. Alarms can be added to a note to act as a reminder. Sticky Notes application is small and simple and all notes are kept in the text file. It does not use the registry.
- Sticky Notes doesn't require any installation procedure or additional files. Just unzip 3 files that you've just downloaded to any folder of your choice. If you install over the previous version back up your notes (through the Options dialog) before as a precaution.
- Click on the StickyNotes.exe. Sticky Notes icon will appear in the Windows System Tray (bottom corner to the right of the Windows taskbar).
- To start up Sticky Notes every time Windows boots up, add Sticky Notes to your Start-up group. To do this click the button "Create a shortcut in the start-up group" in the Options dialog.
- To open a new sticky note, double click on the Sticky Notes icon in the system tray/notification area.
- To access the application menu, right click on the Sticky Notes tray icon.
- To access the note menu, click on the down arrow in the upper left hand corner.
- By default, Sticky Notes will stay on top of other windows as indicated by the pin. To toggle that setting, click on the pin once.
- To close a sticky note, click on the small red power button in the upper right hand corner.
- Sticky Note saves all your sticky notes in a file, so don’t worry if you closed a sticky note accidentally, you can always retrieve a note using the Search window.
- Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7
Sticky Notes 2.0 Screenshot
Sticky Notes 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark Sticky Notes 2.0
Sticky Notes 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.