StockMarketEye 2.1.2 Ranking & Summary
StockMarketEye 2.1.2 description
StockMarketEye 2.1.2 is a useful investment tracking tool that helps you keep an eye on your investments and the stock market. Track the performance of your IRA and other investments with portfolios. Keep your eye on the market with watchlists. See the performance of all of your investments at a glance with the investment tracking overview. Find ticker symbols with the built-in symbol search. Get free quotes, updated automatically or on-demand. View basic fundamental ratios. Access stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, indexes or currency pairs from most major world exchanges. Keep your investing ideas on your desktop, not on the Internet.
- Stock Watcher
- Never forget an investment idea
- Organize your stock picks
- Keep abreast of market movement
- Investment Tracker
- Track real or virtual portfolios
- Track your investment performance
- Great for investors just starting out
- Organize, and make better investment decisions:By organizing your stock picks in Watchlists, you'll stay better informed of their price movements and be better prepared to make your investment decisions.
- Simple Investment Tracking: Practice your investing: Track your actual portfolios or create practice portfolios. Compare their performance. Build a million dollar portfolio. Learn what works for you. There are no limitations in StockMarketEye.
- Know how your investments are performing:View the performance and value of your Portfolios in detail. Use the investment tracking overview to see how all your investments are performing at a glance.
- Easily create and change your investments: The transaction wizard makes it easy to add or remove stocks from your portfolio. Easily edit values later. It's easy to visualize changes to your porfolio before you make them.
- Track Stocks From Exchanges World Wide: Monitor stocks from most major world exchanges. USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Germany, France, Japan and more. Investments are displayed in their native currency.
- Get Free, Live Stock Quotes: Choose when and how you get the most recent price quotes. Use automatic quote streaming or update on-demand. Price quotes are free, no matter how you get them.
- Allows you to view and edit the transactions you've made in a portfolio.
- Provides better Mac OS X integration
- More configuration options.
- Java 1.5 or greater
- 10MB hard disk space.
StockMarketEye 2.1.2 Screenshot
StockMarketEye 2.1.2 Keywords
Bookmark StockMarketEye 2.1.2
StockMarketEye 2.1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.