StockPoint 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
StockPoint 18.104.22.168 description
StockPoint 22.214.171.124 offers an effective tool which helps you to manage one of your biggest assets, your stock. Supports stock taking, barcode labels, value by FIFO/LIFO and pack sizes. You can also get a demo license, allowing you to try out all the features.
- Quickly find stock using the search and filter features.
- Create any number of stock items with the option to automatically generate unique stock codes.
- For each stock item choose between FIFO (First In First Out), LIFO (Last In First Out), HVFO (High Value in, First Out) or LVFO (Low Value in, First Out) when calculating stock value based on movement.
- Create states and assign them to stock to represent a range of situations.
- Assign different tax codes and nominal codes to stock. This allows applications like BusinessPoint to produce accurate tax returns, profit and loss and balance sheet reports.
- In addition to tracking the quantities in stock, the quantity due in on purchase orders and the quantity due out on sales orders is also tracked.
- Define minimum, maximum and order levels for stock.
- Setup custom colour codes to highlight the status of the various stock levels (e.g. Out of Stock or Over Stocked).
- A stock item can be supplied by more than one supplier. In StockPoint it's easy to compare the cost of stock and mark up rates achieved from suppliers in one single list.
- Retail prices can be calculated from costs based on a mark up value or rate.
- Specifying a purchase pack size allows you to handle stock that is purchased in packs and then broken apart to be sold separately.
- Specifying a retail pack size allows you to handle stock that is purchased individually and then combined to be sold in packs.
- Create classifications to logically group and organise your stock. A stock item can belong to more than one classification.
- Every change to the stock levels is recorded, providing you with a complete and detailed history for all stock.
- View the overall movement of stock to find out things like how many items were purchased last month or sold last week.
- Calculate the value of purchases or sales within a specific period based on either a fixed cost or the movement of stock.
- Adjust the current quantities in stock by recording incoming or outgoing quantities of stock.
- Carry out stock takes to reconcile your current quantities in stock. Supports both yearly and cycle counting based schemes.
- Manage incoming, outgoing and stock take adjustments by building up lists of actions that can be processed in one go.
- Combine separate action lists in to a single list. Allows several people to work individually and to then combine the quantities of stock on their lists to adjust the stock levels.
- Create and print custom barcode labels that can be stuck on products or shelf labels
Requirements: Windows 98 Second Edition or Above
StockPoint 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
StockPoint 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark StockPoint 184.108.40.206
StockPoint 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.