Strategy Map Balanced Scorecard 3.0
Strategy Map Balanced Scorecard 3.0 Ranking & Summary
Strategy Map Balanced Scorecard 3.0 description
Strategy Map Balanced Scorecard 3.0 is a good choice which can bring much more convenience than you can imagine. The Strategy Map Mind-Map style Flowchart defines the Mission, Goals, Perspectives & Objectives which are then used to drive the Balanced Scorecard to develop Individual Employee scorecard-based Business Plans with Financial Planning and Graphical Analysis.
The software is extremely adaptable and allows additional layers to be inserted between the Objectives and Measures thereby ensuring that it can suit almost any planning style. It can also be used for Cranfield Performance Prism, Lean Thinking, Asset Management and Project work. It uses Closed-Loop technology where the Balanced Scorecard outcomes can actually be displayed back inside the Strategy Map and also features a cross-referencing section called Drill-Down-Dashboards where you can check the validity of your business plan.
XML Export and Import allow easy movement of business plans between users. In 2008-Q1 we will reach a total of 40,000 downloads making this undeniably the worlds most popular and widely used Strategy Map Balanced Scorecard business planning software.
- This website has a strong educational focus.
- We place everything "up front" in an effort to maximize your strategic learning, for free, in the minimum of time.
- We provide World Class software that is totally free and license version details can be seen in our Price List page.
- Aligned with World Strategic Planning best practice:
- This software complies with the Kaplan & Norton designed Harvard University system for Third Generation Strategy Maps & Balanced Scorecards.
- Plus you can add in essential additional business features whilst retaining the ability to incorporate other planning schemes such as the Cranfield University Performance Prism and Lean Thinking models.
- Not an Accounting or HR System:
- A Strategic Planning system is a Management Budgeting system with a "Truth Table".
- It exists in a different timeframe and with a totally different user base to an Accounting or HR system.
- The focus here is to fix problems months or years before they become obvious in the Accounting System reports.
- The Information that is stored is also totally different, and our software meets this adaptability challenge with over 20 user-defined columns.
- "Roll your Own" Strategic Plan database design:
- Every strategic usage and planning scheme is different.
- In this system you can redefine every term and add popular user-defined columns such as review dates, milestones, links to external documents, account codes, budgets and much more.
- Multi-Function Initiatives Table:
- The optional Initiatives grid has several user-defined columns as well as Budget columns with numeric, currency or percent cell styles.
- For each Initiative table row there can be the two monthly tables: Gantt & Finance, each with varying cell styles.
- These monthly grids can have optional custom row names that define their purpose.
- The function of the monthly grid rows can be used to define the concept of Actual/Planned.
- Comprehensive Actual/Planned Planning Schemes:
- The software has two separate optional monthly grids.
- A normal Gantt Grid with a variety of Cell Styles.
- A Financial/Numeric Grid with the ability to display summary columns in the Initiatives Table.
- Either of these can be used to drive the WYSIWYG and you can mix and match for each Initiative.
- "Strategy Map WYSIWYG" Closed Loop Learning System:
- The software provides an optional Gauge based Closed Loop Learning feedback system which takes the top-down cascaded data structure and provides a gauge based bottom-up measurement system.
- This is then averaged and displayed inside both the Organizational Tree and the Actual Strategy Map.
- Three Fundamental Strategic Areas defined:
- Strategic Statements:
Each statement is as a concise statement with a link to a larger document.
- Strategic Intent:
- Strategic Alignment:
For each Objective table row there can be many Initiatives.
- Very High Software Popularity:
- Our mission was to bring Strategy Map Balanced Scorecard software to the world and we have done that and more.
- Hence this software is the only mass-market strategic planning system available in the world.
- As such it is a run-away success and remains the most popular Balanced Scorecard KPI or KRA software by a factor of 10 or 20 times because of its properties:
- New-technology, Fast, Light, Easy, Adaptable, Inexpensive, Harvard Uni K&N compliant, & Vista 64-bit compatible.
- This has seen it used in many organizations who already own the larger systems: Cognos, Qpr, Actuate, Prodacapo, Performance-Soft & Actuate.
- Many older established software uses out-dated inefficient software development technology which causes code-bloat and are these days too slow & complex to use.
- As the large-system trained staff move on, essential software expertise is lost, corporate strategy becomes static and innovation is lost.
- Proposed Import Link from MS-Project:
- There is a proposal to link our software to MS-Project so that all projects can be represented strategically.
- Project items would be linked to Strategic Objectives and displayed in the Objectives Grid with percent completion.
- Project actions would be displayed in the Initiatives grid table and the MS-Project data could be imported at will and the strategic data updated.
Enhancements: Version 3.0
- Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0
Strategy Map Balanced Scorecard 3.0 Screenshot
Strategy Map Balanced Scorecard 3.0 Keywords
Bookmark Strategy Map Balanced Scorecard 3.0
Strategy Map Balanced Scorecard 3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.