Strategy Map Balanced Scorecard 4.5
Strategy Map Balanced Scorecard 4.5 Ranking & Summary
Strategy Map Balanced Scorecard 4.5 description
Strategy Map Balanced Scorecard 4.5 is an ideal application that easily defines the Mission, Goals, Perspectives & Objectives which are then used to drive the Balanced Scorecard to develop Individual Employee scorecard-based Business Plans with Financial Planning and Graphical Analysis.
The software is extremely adaptable and allows additional layers to be inserted between the Objectives and Measures thereby ensuring that it can suit almost any planning style. It can also be used for Cranfield Performance Prism, Lean Thinking, Asset Management and Project work. It uses Closed-Loop technology where the Balanced Scorecard outcomes can actually be displayed back inside the Strategy Map and also features a cross-referencing section called Drill-Down-Dashboards where you can check the validity of your business plan. XML Export and Import allow easy movement of business plans between users.
- The "Strategic Picture" contains the Statements merged and aligned with the Third Generation Strategy Map. It is used for aligning an organization and providing feedback to stakeholders.
- Many Contracting organizations may be too small to require a Strategic Plan for themselves, however they still provide their customers with the full Strategic Picture and Balanced Scorecard as a means to define their role and to demonstrate how they will maintain the quality of their contract work. Customers are then able to fine tune the contractor's operations to better suit their requirements. In this role the Strategic Plan becomes a sales and interface tool.
- Strategic Plans have the 5 essential requirements:
- Strategic Statements (Vision/Mission),
- Strategic Intent (Strategy Map),
- Strategic Alignment (Balanced Scorecard),
- Strategic Cross-Referencing (Dashboards) and
- Strategic Design (Software Options).
- There is a wide choice of platforms available. The computers do not have to be the latest technology.
- The software download time is much shorter. The software runs faster and its operation is managed.
- No old-style outdated programming languages have been used which has allowed you to construct software structures easier, faster and more effectively.
- This was done by avoiding many of the typical slow-down pitfalls that plagues most software. Hence the software runs as fast as possible and wastes the minimum amount of valuable user time.
- This interface is licensed by Microsoft and makes the software much easier to use by concentrating all the screen controls at the top in a ribbon which adjusts for warying screen widths.
- Allows the text to be condensed to a smaller than normal size or enlarged to provide clearer text vision, especially when doing large group presentations.
- A description of the function of all screen controls and text areas is immediately available.
- When the user's mouse moves over a control it shows a brief description of the control action. Also some software status information can be displayed.
- The software is dedicated as an aid to creating your own Strategic Picture and then aligning your Organizational Operations to the relevant components.
- The software is invaluable as a Communication and Quality Assurance tool that defines a contractor's role.
- The software is fully compatible with the Harvard University definition of Strategy Maps and Balanced Scorecard
- The Systems runs under all versions of Microsoft Windows from Windows 2000 and later.
- The software runs under version 2 of the free Microsoft Dot Net Runtime Framework.
- All 170,000 lines of computer code that comprises software is written using the new C-Sharp (C#) programming language.
- The Software uses the latest Office-2007 Ribbon Tab User Interface which has only recently been released to private developers.
- A text size Zoom feature is activated by clicking on the [+] and [-] buttons. These apply to the screen control that currently has focus.
- A popup help system is available which is displayed by clicking on the Information (i) button.
- The Screens show the Current Strategic Plan and also have a text message area in the top right of the screen.
Enhancements: This was produced using the MS-Office 2007 Tabbed Ribbon control and provides a much superior User Interface.
Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0
Strategy Map Balanced Scorecard 4.5 Screenshot
Strategy Map Balanced Scorecard 4.5 Keywords
Bookmark Strategy Map Balanced Scorecard 4.5
Strategy Map Balanced Scorecard 4.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.