Swift XML Converter 1.1
Swift XML Converter 1.1 Ranking & Summary
Swift XML Converter 1.1 description
Swift XML Converter 1.1 is a software that allows you to easily select and extract data from XML files into various formats including Microsoft Excel (XLS), Access (MDB or ACCDB), CSV, Text & HTML.
It easily handles large and complex XML files without large memory requirements. Elements and Attributes in XML are automatically mapped to tables and columns. Build relationships between extracted tables to mirror XML structure using primary and foreign keys. No user intervention required for shredding the XML to tables. Query & extract selected data from XML without having to learn XPath, XSL, etc. Exports XML tables as MS Excel worksheets or MS Access tables.
Limitations of the 14-day Trial Version: partial conversion of the information in XML. For complete conversion, upgrade to the registered version. Strong and responsive customer support. Free upgrades including major upgrades for 90 days. Extended support contracts available.
- Query & extract required data: Swift includes powerful facilities for querying the XML data after it is loaded. No technical expertise required!
- Combine data from different tables: Merge data from different tables with join conditions automatically applied to reflect the structure of your XML.
- Import data from multiple XML files: Swift applies smart parsing rules that ensure the data from multiple XML files will be merged according to the XML file structure.
- Easily import XML files from Zip archives: Using Swift, you can easily import one or more XML files from inside Zip archives without having to unzip it first.
- Flatten the XML hierarchy: Sometimes it is convenient to work with a flat view of the XML, especially when exporting to CSV or text for importing into a database. Swift can do this with a single-click.
- Multiple data export formats supported: Extract XML data to Microsoft Excel (XLS files), Access (MDB or ACCDB), CSV, Text or HTML.
- Optimized for large files: Large and complex XML files are easily imported without running into large memory requirements.
- Quick & Easy: No need to struggle with XSL stylesheets.
- Support for processing Zip archives added: import XML from within Zip archives without having to unzip the archive first.
- Improved interface for specifying XML file URLs.
- Data from remote file URLs cached so it is fetched only once per invocation.
- CSV and plain text output improved.
- Bug fix in merging data from multiple data tables to account for non-existent (NULL) data in child tables.
- Option added for normalizing data from repeated XML elements. Data can be inserted into the original table, or can be normalized to a child table (which is linked with the original table).
- Bug fix: adding more columns to the query causing crash.
- Bug fix: improved handling when selecting multiple XML files in one batch.
- Hardware: Pentinum II and later.
- Operating System:
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2003.
- Windows Vista
- Software: Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) version 2.5 and later.
- Note: All Windows version starting with Windows 2000 include MDAC 2.5 or later.
Swift XML Converter 1.1 Screenshot
Swift XML Converter 1.1 Keywords
Bookmark Swift XML Converter 1.1
Swift XML Converter 1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- HTML Styler 1.0
- HDR-Data Harddisk Data Recovery 3.0
- StockBank SNU 1.02
- Excel Compare Data in Two Tables Softwar 1.1
- Move MS SQL Server to Another MSSQL Database Software 7.0
- Move MS SQL Server to Another MSSQL Data 7.0
- MS Access Add Data, Text To Tables 7.0
- MS Access Add Data, Text & Characters To Tables So 7.0