Sync2 for Outlook 1.80
Sync2 for Outlook 1.80 Ranking & Summary
Sync2 for Outlook 1.80 description
Sync2 for Outlook 1.80 is a Window tool for synchronizing Microsoft Outlook personal or public folders data such as calendar, e-mail, contacts, tasks, and notes on multiple PCs without server expenses.
Synchronization can be made using shared folders located on the same PC, another FTP, file server, USB flash and hard drives, peer-to-peer folders like Foldershare, Windows Live Messenger "Sharing Folders", and other types of Net Folders.
With Sync2 you are able to synchronize and share your multiple Calendars with the Google Calendar™ calendaring service. Sync2 has been designed primarily as a personal synchronization tool, but you can also use this tool for synchronizing selected Outlook folders with your family, friends and coworkers.
Synchronize (Clone) your Outlook personal and public folders: Calendars, Contacts, Tasks, E-mails with your second desktop or laptop without Exchange Server. Share and sync Outlook and Google multiple Calendar and Google Contacts folders. You just need to install Sync2 on your computers running Outlook 2000/ 2002/ 2003/ 2007 and/or on computers of your preferred teammates, and after a few steps you will be ready to have fully synchronized Outlook folders that will look the same on all synchronized computers.
- Synchronize Microsoft® Outlook® on multiple PCs
- Computer1 + Sync2<-> Shared File Folder <-> Computer2 + Sync2. Synchronize (Clone) your Outlook personal folders: Calendars, Contacts, Tasks, E-mails with your second desktop or laptop without Exchange Server. You can automatically synchronize Outlook between several computers without limitations. A simple wizard will guide you during installation; afterwards you can schedule your synchronization or do it manually, by your request. Synchronize as many PCs as you want.
- The state-of-the-art application that works directly with MAPI without interference with your Outlook. There are no add-ons/plug-ins to install.
- Synchronize any Outlook Personal or Public Folders and all Outlook items fields.
- Synchronization across different Outlook versions (Outlook® 2000, 2002, 2003, and 2007)!
- Synchronize Microsoft Outlook Folders with your own custom forms and imported items.
- Two-way folder synchronization
- Use your PC, any networked device, removable memory device (Memory Sticks, USB Flash or HD Drives, etc.), FTP, or shared peer-to-peer folders as a shared folder location.
- 1 Free year of FTP service. No need to have and/or administer your own FTP server. With a few simple steps special 4Team Sharing Service account is created (based on FTP server), and your synchronization can be started.
- Auto Sync multiple Outlook Calendars with the Google Calendar™ calendaring service. Share Outlook Calendarswith co-workers and friends via Internet. Synchronize Outlook Calendars with multiple Google Calendar service accounts. Assign selected Google calendars to selected Outlook Calendars. Web access for your Outlook calendar. Publish your Outlook Calendar to your website and blog. Mobile Access. For a complete list of Google Calendar features click here.
- Synchronization Profiles let you synchronize different sets of Microsoft Outlook Folders and settings with different groups of people or PCs.
- True synchronization of e-Mail Folders. Synchronized folders with e-mail messages are visible to others in the same way they are in your Outlook.
- "Read"/"Unread" status synchronization is supported. You can synchronize your e-mail and see if you've already read the message or not. An additional option allows you to enable "read"/"unread" status synchronization for selected Outlook folders.
- Label (color) synchronization in Outlook Calendar.
- Synchronization of Master list Categories and individual Categories.
- Complete automatic background synchronization, even if Outlook is not running.
- Event-based synchronization, only changes are transferred! No need to carry or share the whole PST file.
- Sync2 Synchronizer - Microsoft ActiveSync - like interface
- Easy to use and manage with no requirements of special skills.
- Ability to Delete only selected PCs from the synchronization Profile.
- Ability to have as many synchronization profiles as you want.
- Work offline or online. Data changed while offline will be available to your team as soon as you go online again.
- No server or Exchange Server means: No costs for an Exchange Server and its administration!
- Intelligent conflict and duplicate detection and management!
- Customizable Synchronization Filters. The ability to quickly exclude/include/lock data range by category, label, private and for selected period to ease the first synchronization and synchronize only what you want.
- You can use standard methods to secure your channels (VPN, LAN, Peer-to-peer secure connections, etc.) via information that is being sent.
- This update adds the Google Contacts synchronization functionality.
- It also addresses many issues encountered with FTP synchronization, and some old bugs regarding categories and appointment labels filtering.
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Outlook 2000 SP3, 2002 SP3, 2003, 2007
- RAM 128Mb (256Mb Recommended)
- CPU 500 MHz
- Google Calendar Account (for synchronization with Google Calendars)
Sync2 for Outlook 1.80 Screenshot
Sync2 for Outlook 1.80 Keywords
Bookmark Sync2 for Outlook 1.80
Sync2 for Outlook 1.80 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.