Sync2 for Outlook 1.87.0965
Sync2 for Outlook 1.87.0965 Ranking & Summary
Sync2 for Outlook 1.87.0965 description
Sync2 for Outlook 1.87.0965 is known as a quick and easy way of synchronizing Microsoft Outlook folders' data on two or more PCs or with Google Calendar and Gmail Contacts service.
You just need to install Sync2 on your computers running Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and/or on computers of your preferred teammates, and after a few steps you will be ready to have fully synchronized Outlook folders that will look the same on all synchronized computers. All changes will automatically propagate to the synchronized folders after each synchronization, even without opening Microsoft Outlook, and can be scheduled or made manually.
The synchronization is made via transportable files that allow you to use a wide array of USB storage devices or shared network folders without a server expense.
- Synchronize Microsoft Outlook on multiple PCs without a server.
- Synchronize (Clone) your Outlook personal folders: Calendars, Contacts, Tasks, E-mails with your second desktop or laptop without Exchange Server.
- Sync multiple Outlook Calendar folders with the Google Calendar™ calendaring service. For a complete list of Google Calendar sync features click here.
- Synchronize Outlook Contacts folder with Google Contacts™ and Gmail™ Contacts.
- new! Now all additional contact fields, such as "Nickname", "Birthday", "Anniversary", "Website", "Person", are synchronized.
- Sync2 works directly with MAPI without interference with your Outlook.
- There are no Microsoft Outlook add-ons or plug-ins to install.
- Synchronize any Outlook Personal Folders (.PST file) and all Outlook items fields, including flags and "Read/Unread Status"
- Synchronize Microsoft Outlook Public Folders (.OST file) (Exchange folders) Now Exchange Mailbox and Public Folders can be synchronized with other PCs.
- Synchronization across different Outlook versions (Outlook® 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, and 2010)!
- Sync Outlook any time you want. Schedule synchronization or do it manually, or start Sync2 program when you need it.
- Synchronize Microsoft Outlook Folders with your own custom forms and imported items.
- Complete automatic background synchronization, even if Outlook is not running.
- Event-based synchronization, only changes are transferred! No need to carry or share the whole PST file.
- Sync2 Synchronizer - Microsoft® ActiveSync® - like interface
- 4Team FTP Sharing Service. You can now use the FTP Sharing Service without having to set up your own FTP server. Just create your FTP Sharing Service account using your e-mail address and password, and start synchronizing your Outlook folders.
- Work offline or online.
- Data changed while offline will be available to your teammates as soon as you go online again.
- The Sync2 program and documentation support different languages: English, Spanish, French, German
- Secure: You can use standard methods to secure your channels and data (VPN, LAN, Peer-to-peer secure connections, etc.) via Sync2 information that is being sent.
- Application would not start in some cases due to failed backup of the profiles configuration file
- Synchronization profiles would disappear in some cases if application exited during synchronization process
- "Personal Folders" root folder, if marked for synchronization, would be shown as unnamed folder in the main interface
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
- Outlook 2000**, 2002 SP3*, 2003, 2007, Outlook 2010 Beta
- RAM 128Mb (256Mb Recommended)
- CPU 500 MHz, (1.0 GHz Recommended)
- Google Account (for synchronization with Google Calendars and Google Contacts)
Sync2 for Outlook 1.87.0965 Screenshot
Sync2 for Outlook 1.87.0965 Keywords
Bookmark Sync2 for Outlook 1.87.0965
Sync2 for Outlook 1.87.0965 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Outlook Email Address Extractor 1.9.5
- Outlook Express ActiveX OCX SDK 2.22
- Extract Email Addresses from Outlook 3.2.2
- iLook Social and Outlook 3.8.7
- Stellar Phoenix Outlook Express Recovery 3.0
- X360 Outlook Express ActiveX OCX 2.39
- x360soft - Outlook Express ActiveX SDK 2.38
- VISCOM Outlook Express ActiveX OCX SDK 2.14