SynchPst for Outlook 3.5.0
SynchPst for Outlook 3.5.0 Ranking & Summary
SynchPst for Outlook 3.5.0 description
SynchPst for Outlook 3.5.0 offers you a really useful tool that you can synchronize data among two personal folders. Just choose either single or multiple folders/subfolders to synchronize.
Synchronize all Outlook items including notes and distribution lists. Deletions are supported, too. If the selected folder does not exist in the target file, the entire folder is copied otherwise the source and target files are compared and the entries are synchronized based on a highend algorithm. Synchronize your laptop with your desktop and be always up to date!
SynchPst synchronizes Outlook 2000, Outlook 2002, Outlook XP, Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007 'Personal folders' (pst) files.
Before you start you need to know where your Outlook pst file is located. How can I find the location of my pst file? If you cannot see your pst file in the correct folder then check that you are seeing 'hidden files'. (Go to your control panel, click on 'folder options' and then on the tab 'view'. Make sure the button 'Show hidden files' is ticked.)
On the remote computer you should 'share' the folder where the pst file for that computer is located. Follow this link to find out how to share your Outlook folder.
Pst files can only be opened on one computer at the same time. Check that no Outlook or Outlook relevant application is running on the remote computer.
During the next synchronization SynchPst will find out that the contact was changed. It looks for the counter part on the other side. When SynchPst has found the older contact information then the older contact will be deleted and the newer contact will be copied to the other side.
To start synchronizing:
- First click on the left side on 'search' and open the local pst file.
- Next click on the right side on 'search' and open the remote pst file.
- On both sides you should now see the content of your pst files.
- Now choose the folders you want to synchronize - (Tick the boxes).
- Finally hit the flashing button in the middle to start the synchronization.
- After the synchronization you will get a message that the synchronization was successful.
- Synchronize Outlook automatically among your computers (Professional edition only)
- Share Outlook on two or more machines
- Synchronize Outlook with one click
- The read/ unread state of e-mails is synchronized.
- Sync Outlook on your notebook with Outlook on your desktop
- Lets you share Outlook contacts and Outlook calendars with your colleagues
- Synchronize all Outlook items - contacts, mails, notes, appointments and tasks and journal entries
- Supports deletions
- Customized forms are supported
- All fields including customized fields are synchronized
- Synchronizes your whole Outlook and / or only a special subfolder.
- Automatically updates your Outlook on your other computers or laptop
- If you delete an Outlook item on one side then this item will be deleted on the other side, too.
- If an item was changed on both sides since the last synchronization then you can solve this conflict manually or automatically (Professional edition only)
- You can exclude private entries from synchronization (Professional edition only)
- Synchronizes only the modified items of the last x weeks (Professional edition only)
- Synchronization speed was enhanced.
- Minor bugs were fixed.
- Outlook 2000
- Outlook XP
- Outlook 2003
SynchPst for Outlook 3.5.0 Screenshot
SynchPst for Outlook 3.5.0 Keywords
Bookmark SynchPst for Outlook 3.5.0
SynchPst for Outlook 3.5.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- SynchPst for Outlook 3.6.7
- SynchPst for Outlook 3.6.4
- SynchPst for Outlook 3.3.9
- SynchPst for Outlook 3.3.4
- SynchPst for Outlook 3.3.1
- SynchPst for Outlook 3.3.1
- SynchPst for Outlook 3.3.0
- SynchPst for Outlook 3.2.5
- SynchPst for Outlook 3.1.10
- SynchPst for Outlook 3.1.4
- SynchPst for Outlook 2.4.7
- SynchPst for Outlook 2.3.5
- SynchPst for Outlook 1.4.5
- SynchPst for Outlook 1.0.4