Tabs for Publisher 8.50
Tabs for Publisher 8.50 Ranking & Summary
Tabs for Publisher 8.50 description
Tabs for Publisher 8.50 is known as an easy yet efficient application which makes it easy to open, read, edit, and manage multiple publications within a tabbed window, just like using the tabs in Internet Explorer 8 and Firefox! Enjoy the fun of switching back and forth between the publications in a fast and easy way, and the taskbar will not be crowded with too many opened windows anymore. With the tabbed browsing and tabbed editing, Tabs for Publisher helps improving the ability of Microsoft Publisher, and brings the tabbed user interface to Microsoft Publisher 2003, 2007 and 2010.
- Open, read, edit, and manage multiple publications in a single tabbed window.
- Minimize the number of windows you open at the same time.
- All-in-one Setting Center
- Tabs for Publisher features a powerful Setting Center. You can configure all Tabs for Publisher settings, such as: To Enable / Disable the tab separately, use the shortcuts or not, display the tab bar to the top / below / left / right position, choose the tab style and customize the tab colors, all settings can be done in Office Tab Center.
- There are "Save" and "Save All" in the context menu, you can save all publications by one click. Tabs for Publisher will mark those modified publications with an asterisk (*) in their names to indicate the modified publications.
- Save All Publications
- You can
- Put the tab bar on the top, bottom, right or left side of the workspace.
- Hide the tab bar when there is only one tab.
- Show and hide the tab bar by a customizable shortcut (the default shortcut key is “Win + Q”).
- Show / Hide the Tab Bar
- Right-click on a tab or tab bar to accesses its context menu. Tabs for Publisher also combines some common command items of Publisher, which let you access those items more quickly.
- Useful Context Menu
- Tabs for Publisher supports plenty of built in as well as user-defined shortcuts to handle the tabs, hide/display the Tab bar, switch between tabs, to select specific tabs. You can easily customize the shortcuts.
- Plenty of Shortcuts
- The colors of tabs and the tab bar are customizable. There are 11 styles of tabs for using. The font style and length of the name on each tab can be customized based on your preference (to apply the changes, you need to close and restart Microsoft Publisher applications).
- Customize Tab Appearance
- The tab length can be set to automatic, self-adaptive or fixed (the default length is “automatic”). Automatic: This shows the document name in a tab as complete as possible. Self-adaptive: The words can be shown completely on a tab if there is enough space. Fixed: All the tabs are fixed at the same length.
- Customize Tab Length
- If you want to rename a publication, there is no need to open the "Save As" dialog to rename a publication. Just click "Rename…" from the context menu of the tab and enter the new file name; the publication name will be changed. If you want to save the publication into another folder, just access the "Save As" from the context menu.
- Easily Rename Publications
- Based on standard Microsoft Publisher Add-in technology, no impact on Publisher 2007/2010 performance and with extremely small file size.
- High Performance
- Tabbed publications interface lets you open multiple publications in a single window. Each publication appears as a new tab in a tabbed window (not a new window) and can be accessed in one click. This feature helps improve your work efficiency with Microsoft Publisher 2007 and 2010.
- Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP
- Microsoft Office Publisher 2003/2007/2010(32/64
Tabs for Publisher 8.50 Screenshot
Tabs for Publisher 8.50 Keywords
Bookmark Tabs for Publisher 8.50
Tabs for Publisher 8.50 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.