TAPICall 3.1.86 Ranking & Summary
TAPICall 3.1.86 description
TAPICall 3.1.86 provides you with a useful tool which turns your desktop PC into a highly efficient CTI work station by means of Outlook add-on: Identification of the caller and display of the corresponding Outlook contact sheet; Automatic display of memos, even company wide; automatic creation of journal entries with a call-back feature; current status display via balloon and handset icon; nontutorial handling;
Low costs - high benefit; operates with any up-to-date PBX or ISDN controller
Service orientated communication: At the first ring TAPICall immediately provides all relevant data concerning the caller, including memos, appointments and documents linked with the corresponding contact, by means of the caller identification. The user is perfectly prepared for the call and can optimally commit himself to the requirements of the caller.
Benefit from your first-class contacts: The automatic provision of customer information reduces costs as well as handling time. TAPICall improves the quality of your customer care effectively and leads to a high degree of customer retention.
Corporate translucency: With an exchange server TAPICall automatically opens public contacts for incoming calls. This way - depending on your properties - memos and contact information entered by any employee may be viewed and complemented by other employees as well. The data base containing relevant customer information thereby is kept up-to-date at any time.
Constant increase of your data base: In case the caller has not been recorded in the Outlook contacts yet, TAPICall creates a contact with the new call number. The user only has to do add the name of the caller into the contact sheet, and the next time this person calls the corresponding contact will open automatically.
- Languages: German/English, more languages are easy to add because of open source XML-voice files
- Menu access: Menu access by handset symbol in the systray
- Open contacts
- Open automatically or only bubble/call list
- Open automatically but not with internal calls
- Open automatically but in the background (the current application keeps the focus).
- Open automatically but restrict the number of windows which are open at the same time
- Search contacts in multiple directories and in arbitrary order (e.g. first in public contacts on exchange server and then local contacts)
- Create contacts
- Create automatically or only via bubble / Call list
- Create automatically but not at internal calls
- Directory for new contacts freely configurable (e.g. locally or on Exchange Server)
- Create journal entries and open accordinglyand generate emails
- Create journal entries: not at anonymous calls
- Create journal entries: not at internal calls
- Open journal entries automatically (restrict number of opened journal entries)
- Special feature:
- Journal entries can also be created e.g. in the directory "email drafts"
- For doing this, journal entries are automatically converted to an email. Thanks to the popup function (for "converted" journal entries as well), e.g. a fitting email is being created automatically for the telephone central to inform colleagues about calls during absence. This email contains the following pieces of information:
- Subject: Call by John Doe [+49 (6422) 899870]
- Content of email: Calling time: 05/08/2004 11:57:49
- So only a memo has to be added.
- Status display: e.g. "ready"
- Access modes: owner+monitor, or only owner or monitor
- department code number: freely configurable (e.g. 0 or 9)
- Own direct access number : freely configurable
- if your telephone rings, even when a group is called (e.g. reception), you can configure
- your dialup number so TAPICall will only become active if you are called directly.
- Phone number format
- Freely configurable + pre-defined formats (e.g. +49 (89) 12345-123)
- All of your dialup numbers can be converted into the pre-defined format
- (in the 30 days test version, the function "correct dialup numbers" is blocked)
- Simulate call: Contacts can be searched by entering a dialup number (Simulate call).
- Exchange-Server: Access to public address lists via CDO
- Registration: Registration directly from within the program (via automatic email draft).
- Maintenance/Test: Maintenance/Test The creation of protocol files is accessible for every user.
- Benefit from your first-class contacts! At the first ring TAPICall automatically opens the corresponding contact sheet of the caller in Microsoft Outlook. This way you get immediate access to all data relevant to the conversation
- Customer care made easy: During the conversation you can easily jot down notes, relevant information and appointments in the contact sheet. This information will be available to you at any given time.
- Test for free for 30 days
- Compatible with VISTA und Office 2007,
- Import / Export
- Outlook/Office 2000/XP/2003/2007
- TAPICall uses the standardized TAPI interface for the connection between the EDP system and the PBX. This interface is supported by all up-to-date systems.
TAPICall 3.1.86 Screenshot
TAPICall 3.1.86 Keywords
Bookmark TAPICall 3.1.86
TAPICall 3.1.86 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.