TAPICall 3.1.88 Ranking & Summary
TAPICall 3.1.88 description
TAPICall 3.1.88 implements a breakthrough technology that turns your desktop PC into a highly efficient CTI work station by means of Outlook add-on.
Benefit from your first-class contacts:
- The automatic provision of customer information reduces costs as well as handling time. TAPICall improves the quality of your customer care effectively and leads to a high degree of customer retention.
- Corporate translucency: With an exchange server TAPICall automatically opens public contacts for incoming calls. This way - depending on your properties - memos and contact information entered by any employee may be viewed and complemented by other employees as well. The data base containing relevant customer information thereby is kept up-to-date at any time.
- Constant increase of your data base: In case the caller has not been recorded in the Outlook contacts yet, TAPICall creates a contact with the new call number. The user only has to do add the name of the caller into the contact sheet, and the next time this person calls the corresponding contact will open automatically.
- Identification of the caller and display of the corresponding Outlook contact sheet;
- Automatic display of memos, even company wide; automatic creation of journal entries with a call-back feature; current status display via balloon and handset icon; nontutorial handling;
- Low costs - high benefit; operates with any up-to-date PBX or ISDN controller
- Service orientated communication: At the first ring TAPICall immediately provides all relevant data concerning the caller, including memos, appointments and documents linked with the corresponding contact, by means of the caller identification.
- The user is perfectly prepared for the call and can optimally commit himself to the requirements of the caller
Requirements: Outlook/Office 2000/XP/2003/2007
TAPICall 3.1.88 Screenshot
TAPICall 3.1.88 Keywords
Bookmark TAPICall 3.1.88
TAPICall 3.1.88 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.