Task Coach 0.72.6
Task Coach 0.72.6 Ranking & Summary
Task Coach 0.72.6 description
Task Coach 0.72.6 offers a helpful and simple open source todo manager that lets you manage personal tasks and todo lists. It grew out of a frustration that well-known task managers, such as those provided with Outlook or Lotus Notes, do not provide facilities for composite tasks. Often, tasks and other things todo consist of several activities. Task Coach is designed to deal with composite tasks.
- Creating, editing, and deleting tasks and subtasks.
- Tasks have a subject, description, priority, start date, due date, a completion date and an optional reminder. Tasks can recur on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Tasks can be viewed as a list or as a tree.
- Tasks can be sorted by all task attributes, e.g. subject, budget, budget left, due date, etc.
- Several filters to e.g. hide completed tasks or view only tasks that are due today.
- Tasks can be created by dragging an e-mail message from Outlook or Thunderbird onto a task viewer.
- Attachments can be added to tasks, notes, and categories by dragging and dropping files, e-mail messages from Outlook or Thunderbird, or URL's onto a task, note or category.
- Task status depends on its subtask and vice versa. E.g. if you mark the last uncompleted subtask as completed, the parent task is automatically marked as completed too.
- Tasks and notes can be assigned to user-defined categories.
- Settings are persistent and saved automatically. The last opened file is loaded automatically when starting Task Coach.
- Tracking time spent on tasks. Tasks can have a budget. Time spent can be viewed by individual effort period, by day, by week, and by month.
- The Task Coach file format (.tsk) is XML.
- Tasks, notes, effort, and categories can be exported to HTML and CSV (Comma separated format). Effort can be exported to iCalendar/ICS format as well.
- Tasks, effort, notes, and categories can be printed. When printing, Task Coach prints the information that is visible in the current view, including any filters and sort order.
- Task Coach can be run from a removable medium.
- Tasks and notes can be synchronized via a Funambol server such as ScheduleWorld.
Enhancements: Bugs fixed:
- Task Coach couldn't be installed using EasyInstall.
- Task Coach couldn't be installed on Linux systems that have 2.6 as their default Python version. Task Coach currently needs Python 2.5. Fixed by forcing an install for Python 2.5 on all Linux systems when installing from a RPM or Debian package.
- The lockfile package used for file locking had a bug when used with Python 2.6. Fixed by upgrading the lockfile package to version 0.8.
- Task Coach would sometimes crash when dragging a task onto another task on Windows.
Task Coach 0.72.6 Screenshot
Task Coach 0.72.6 Keywords
Bookmark Task Coach 0.72.6
Task Coach 0.72.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.