Task Coach 1.2.28
Task Coach 1.2.28 Ranking & Summary
Task Coach 1.2.28 description
Task Coach 1.2.28 gives you much convenience with this useful program which supports you to keep track of personal tasks and todo lists. It grew out of a frustration that most task managers do not provide facilities for composite tasks. Often, tasks and other things todo consist of several activities. Task Coach is designed to deal with composite tasks. In addition, it offers effort tracking, categories, and notes. Task Coach is available for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, BSD, and iPhone and iPod Touch.
Task Coach is licensed under the GNU General Public License version 3 or any later version and free to use for both individuals and companies.
Task Coach is developed by Frank Niessink and Jérôme Laheurte, with help of different people providing translations. If Task Coach is a useful product for you, please consider supporting the development of Task Coach. You can support further development by spreading the word, help translate Task Coach in your language, help develop new features and/or donate some money (to help recover costs; any amount is appreciated).
- Creating, editing, and deleting tasks and subtasks.
- Tasks have a subject, description, priority, start date, due date, a completion date and an optional reminder. Tasks can recur on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Tasks can be viewed as a list or as a tree.
- Tasks can be sorted by all task attributes, e.g. subject, budget, budget left, due date, etc.
- Several filters to e.g. hide completed tasks or view only tasks that are due today.
- Tasks can be created by dragging an e-mail message from a mail user agent (Outlook, Thunderbird, Claws Mail, Apple Mail) onto a task viewer.
- Attachments can be added to tasks, notes, and categories by dragging and dropping files, e-mail messages, or URL's onto a task, note or category.
- Task status depends on its subtask and vice versa. E.g. if you mark the last uncompleted subtask as completed, the parent task is automatically marked as completed too.
- Tasks and notes can be assigned to user-defined categories.
- Settings are persistent and saved automatically. The last opened file is loaded automatically when starting Task Coach.
- Tracking time spent on tasks. Tasks can have a budget. Time spent can be viewed by individual effort period, by day, by week, and by month.
- The Task Coach file format (.tsk) is XML.
- Tasks, notes, effort, and categories can be exported to HTML and CSV (Comma separated format). Effort can be exported to iCalendar/ICS format as well.
- Tasks, effort, notes, and categories can be printed. When printing, Task Coach prints the information that is visible in the current view, including any filters and sort order.
- Task Coach can be run from a removable medium.
- Tasks and notes can be synchronized via a Funambol server such as My Funambol.
- Hierarchical categories.
- Editing of task subject, description, dates and completed status.
- Tap on the task's led icon to mark it complete.
- Available in English and French.
- Bugs fixed:
- Task Coach would not work correctly with dates before 1900.
- When recovering from an error in the TaskCoach.ini file, get the default settings from the right section. (3404024)
- When opening a URL fails, show an error message dialog.
- Task Coach would crash when editing a task/category/etc on some versions of wxPython.
- Adding a subtask without a due date would reset its parent's due date. (3405053)
- Using the Delete key when editing the priority inline would delete the task on Windows. (3400086)
- On Windows, SyncML couldn't be turned on. (3406653)
- When adding a new (recurring) subtask to a parent task, push back the start date of the parent if necessary. (3409716)
- On Mac OS X Tiger, whenever trying to give focus to the search control focus would return to the viewer immediately, making searching impossible. (3410268)
- Features added:
- The SyncML password is now stored encrypted in the system keychain, if available.
- Add task subject to the reminder dialog window title so that it's easier to find a particular reminder when cycling through windows with Alt-Tab. (http://uservoice.com/a/au6wa)
- Allow for dragging and dropping multiple items (tasks, notes, etc.) at once. Patch provided by Kirill Müller. (http://uservoice.com/a/hledQ)
Task Coach 1.2.28 Screenshot
Task Coach 1.2.28 Keywords
Bookmark Task Coach 1.2.28
Task Coach 1.2.28 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.