Tasktimer 4.3.3 Ranking & Summary
Tasktimer 4.3.3 description
Tasktimer is the the simplest and easiest to use timer to help track your projects and tasks.Stop guessing when it comes to billing your clients.
- Keep track of your time by project and task
- Tasks can be global or project specific
- An auto-stop function stops the timer after an user-specified idle time and has a hot-spot disable feature
- An auto-comment function forces the user to enter details about the event
- Create reports with only the fields you want to show
- Reports can be rounded up/down/closest to a user-specified value (in minutes)
- Reports can be configured to show only events larger than a certain time value
- Use a MySQL database server for multiple users
- Help eliminate your "Lost Time" and bill those valuable hours.
- View/edit your project list.
- View/edit your global task list. Global tasks are valid for any project.
- Only one project/task combination can be timed at any given moment.
- Simple start/stop/cancel controls.
- In the event of a system crash you wont lose your data.
- Choose from 2 report types: Events and Summary!
- Edit or create time records.
- Use it interchangeably under OS X, Classic and even Windows- it uses the same data files.
- Export reports into a variety of formats including text, Microsoft� Word and Microsoft� Excel
Tasktimer 4.3.3 Screenshot
Tasktimer 4.3.3 Keywords
Bookmark Tasktimer 4.3.3
Tasktimer 4.3.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.