Tattoo ID Business Edition 188.8.131.52
Tattoo ID Business Edition 184.108.40.206 Ranking & Summary
Tattoo ID Business Edition 220.127.116.11 description
Tattoo ID Business Edition 18.104.22.168 that provides dozens of output setting and features is a total solution for your labeling process When it comes to labeling software, nothing makes it easier to produce professional looking labels than Tattoo ID Business Edition. Whether youre designing and printing labels for internal use or for your customers, Tattoo ID Business Edition gives you all the features you need to produce impressive labels with rich color output, type, pictures and barcodes. Tattoos powerful set of desktop publishing tools let you create labels for compliance labeling, inventory labels, shipping labels, or bar code labels for any auto ID or tracking application.
Tattoo ID is the most comprehensive labeling tool available. Incorporate pictures, symbols, icons or logos in your label. Only Tattoo ID lets you take advantage of a full range of colors (CYMK or RGB) for pictures, text and backgrounds. Barcodes, text and graphics can be constant or dynamic data can come from a wide variety of sources, including your companys database. Tattoo ID Business Edition also offers something no other labeling software solution can -- the ability to design and view multiple labels on a page with multiple pages. This feature takes the guess work out of designing labels. In addition, the flexible label printing feature allows you to start where you left off, meaning that you do not waste label stock.
Tattoo IDs integrated features are powerful enough to satisfy even international regulatory compliance labeling requirements It is easy to use. Even the most complex labels with the most difficult compliance labeling demands can be created with ease using Tattoo ID Business Edition. Tattoo ID even includes spell checking. Use one of the pre-designed label formats, or simply create your own. Tattoo ID Business Edition features more than 1000 templates to accommodate any size and shape of label stock, and lets you see exactly what your label will look like when youre done.
Major Features:1. Desktop publishing design features
- Improved user interface with selectable theme.
- Design multi-page documents.
- CMYK and RGB color selection.
- Rotate label for easy design and editing.
- Design custom reusable fields
- Full-Page layout mode-see the entire page, not just one label.
- Scratch area outside of page boundaries.
- Toolbar for easy access to features.
- Format Text Bar for quick changing of fonts, layers, text and bar code objects.
- Rotate any object at any angle.
- Group objects for easy manipulation.
- Undo, 1 - 100 levels.
- Multi level zoom.
- Layering with a master layer (Control which layers print).
- Rulers with configurable units (Inches, Dec. Inches, Millimeters, Centimeters, Points, Twips, Picas).
- Guides for easy object placement (100 in all).
- Alignment and spacing tools for easy object layout.
- Constrained movement.
- Multiple object selection methods.
- Resize all objects on the screen or singularly, rectangular resize or proportionate resize.
- Numerous text styles ( Normal, Expanded, Condensed, Bold, Italic, Underline, Strikeout).
- Control text character width independent of height.
- 40+ preferences to custom configure your work environment.
- Add printable or nonprintable comments stamped with editors initials anywhere on the label.
- Freeform mark up of label with "pen- like" capabilities to circle, underline, etc.
- Spell checker gives you confidence in text accuracy.
- Configurable auto save to recover data if your system crashes
- Passwords for editing or printing
- Multiple pages to a label
- Multiple labels on a page -- each label can contain different fields with different information.
- Constant objects remain the same from one label to the next.
- Serial numbers increment or decrement on every label, every other label, or every X number of labels.
- Merge/Link Fields merge information from dBASE, Clipper, FoxPro, CSV Text or Windows CardFile databases and display the information on the label.
- Prompt At Print-Time fields can have a new value every time the label is printed, or you may enter the number of times that you wish to use the same value for the field.
- Tattoo ID supports 42 different date and time formats.
- ODBC object connectivity allows you to import Text, Bar code, and Picture fields from external database sources onto the label or template.
- Formula data type allows for calculation or concatenation of different label objects into string, number or date format.
- Includes over 1700 predefined label stock formats (3M, Brady, Avery, Compulabel, Eltron, EPC, Interstate, Kassoy, Maco, MASC, MEI, Nashua, NEBS, Seton, Silver Soft, United AD, Visible, Wieland, Z-Label and more).
- Includes hundreds of label templates (AIAG ANSI, AT&T, CTI, DOD, EIA, GM, JC Penny, K-Mart, Sears, UCC, Wal-Mart and more).
- Interactive Templates (The template prompts you for any required data. Create your own and specify which fields will prompt user).
- Helpful bar code specifications and hints for each symbology.
- Supports over 30 options including: Code 39, 128, 93 11, UPC, EAN, Bookland-EAN, Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, MSI/Plessey, Codabar, POSTNET, FIM, PDF417 and Maxicode, DataMatrix and Aztec.
- Specify the density of your bar codes in Dots, CPI, Mil, Percentage and Approximate Width.
- Interactively resize your bar codes to fit the exact space available with no need to guess the appropriate density.
- Import and export pictures from 28 different graphics formats and hundreds of variants, including: JPEG, Kodak Photo CD, Photoshop 3.0, TIFF, PNG CompuServe Graphic Format, PCX, GIF, Windows & OS/2 BMP, Windows Metafile, Postscript Raster (EPS), WPG, TARGA, MSP, Mac Paint, GEM, CALS, Sun Raster, CMP.
- Configure database connection without leaving software (Access, Excel, SQL, Oracle, General OLE, ODBC or Text file)
- Preview Data in ODBC Template Design
- Access multiple data tables and use multiple databases per label
- ASCII Text Files (CSV, TXT data source support (Mail Merging)
- Extensive error handling options are available to handle errors that may occur at print time: Clipped Fields, Invalid Pictures, Invalid Bar Codes, High Resolution Bar Codes (hard to read), Empty Fields, and Empty Labels. After printing, Tattoo ID provides a summary report indicating any errors that may have occurred.
- Tattoo ID provides tracking of data printed on labels by allowing you to log the data to a file each time the label is printed.
- Supports any Windows-compatible printer.
- Send file as email attachment
- Redesigned, easy-to-use help screens.
- On-line help with hints and tips for bar coding and label design.
- Helpful label design wizards
- Improved user interface with moveable toolbars & user-selectable theme.
- Redesigned help screens and label design wizards.
- Create text, bar code or image fields that can be reused on the same label or other labels.
- Added editing tools - markup pen and "post-it" type notes.
- CMYK/RGB color picker.
- Added Spell checker.
- Multi-page label capability.
- Configure database connection without leaving software (Access, Excel, SQL, Oracle, General OLE, ODBC or Text file).
- Send file as email attachment.
Tattoo ID Business Edition 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
Tattoo ID Business Edition 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark Tattoo ID Business Edition 188.8.131.52
Tattoo ID Business Edition 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- AXIGEN Business Edition for Windows OS 7.1.4
- US ZIP Code Business Patterns Database May.2009
- AXIGEN Mail Server Business Edition for Windows OS 7.1
- US ZIP Code Business Patterns Database April.2009
- HomePrint Labels 2.3.1
- Business Aviator Inventory Free Edition 3.17
- US ZIP Code Business Patterns Database March.2009
- Duplicate Radar Business Edition 2.70