Tcal Calendar 1.3
Tcal Calendar 1.3 Ranking & Summary
Tcal Calendar 1.3 description
With Tcal you can allocate resources and job names to your events, see other resource calendars, accept or decline invitation.
Tcal works on Mac OsX and Windows (XP or Vista) on intranet or over internet.
- It uses a commercial database (ex. FileMaker Pro or Microsoft Access), trough TcalServer, in order to record timed Events, allocates resources and jobs to Events and to record each hourly resource job load.
- This allows the connection between the company-shared calendars and the company management database, made by you in order to handle the everyday workload.
- Tcalserver, the server component of the Tcal calendar, connects to every Tcal calendars and to your databases, handling traffic and administering access levels.
Enhancements: Resizable, Microsoft Access support, Alarms, Month view
- A computer where to copy Tcalserver (OSX or Windows Vista or XP) and an internal network with other computer where to copy Tcal (OSX or Windows Vista or XP). Note: for Demo purpose it is possible to use Tcal, TcalServer and a database on the same computer (we suggest to use the demo database documents downloaded with Tcal...)
- A Microsoft Access databases, if you use TcalServer under Windows Vista or XP logo_win or The FileMaker Pro application, if you use Tcalserver under Mac OSX logo_mac
- Tcal calendars instead can be used on MacOSX or Windows Vista or XP.
Future versions of TcalServer will work on more platforms (Linux too), using other languages (as SQL) and Database (as FoxPro, MySQL, etc.).
Tcal Calendar 1.3 Screenshot
Tcal Calendar 1.3 Keywords
Bookmark Tcal Calendar 1.3
Tcal Calendar 1.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.