Teacher Organizer Deluxe 3.4
Teacher Organizer Deluxe 3.4 Ranking & Summary
Teacher Organizer Deluxe 3.4 description
Teacher Organizer Deluxe 3.4 is described as a convenient-to-use as well as professional tool that lets you enter, manage, track, and organize small class library, class inventory, student contact records, todo notes, incident reports, and more. For the database novice, Organizer's intuitive interface and ready-to-use teacher management solutions make it easy to set up and use.
- Teacher Manager, Software Tour
- Simple, easy-to-use: Ready-to-use database templates and the user-friendly interface let you easily and quickly organize your teacher data.
- Quickly access your teacher data: You can access and view your teacher data in virtually any way. Teacher Table Viewer allows you to view data in rows and columns. Browser Viewer allows you to view data in virtually any way using browser viewer. Standard Record Viewers allows you to easily enter, and modify teacher data, or quickly generate data specific commands (send email to a student, automatically enter web page title and address into your database, capture/insert student image, …
- Easily process data: Report Wizard, Label Wizard, HTML Generator Wizard let you create quality, professionally looking documents, class library book lists, incident reports, todo lists, web favorite html reports, address labels, simple student cards with color and graphics.
- Flexible productivity tool: Using a helper program Database Designer you can easily modify teacher database templates included in the package.
- Learn once use multiple times: You can use application for all your teacher database needs. You can create your own teacher software organizers or you can try the ready-to-use solutions: Database Solution Center.
- Save time organizing your teacher records: Results of time consuming tasks or repetitive processes can be saved into templates.
- Ready to use teacher/class/school management solutions:teacher manager comes with database templates that are ready to use right away. Databases: Small Class Library, Track Text Books, Students, To Do, Class Inventory, Notes,..Teacher database templates.
- Customize or create teacher organizers (databases) easily: You can start using Teacher Organizer with the database templates included in the software package. If the template already created is not exactly what you are looking for you can easily create a new one with Database Designer.
- Search, replace: The database Search function helps you to locate teacher records that contain the piece of data you are looking for. With this software, you are able to locate a piece of text in any field with the capability of moving to the next teacher record filling your search criteria.
- Print labels: Print Label Wizard lets you print selected fields on any label (book spine labels, student id cards, address labels). There are already templates for all American and European Avery label formats. Print Label Wizard supports the most popular bar code types.
- Print reports: Report wizard lets you create quality, professionally looking documents, student trip lists, class library reports, text book overdue report, favorite book lists, contact phone and email lists, and more. You can save settings to a template for future reuse.
- Enter, modify data: Standard record view pages allow you to easily enter, modify records and generate data specific commands (send email, grab web page title and url address, copy/capture images,…).
- Browser viewer: View your teacher information in virtually any way using browser viewer and html templates.
- Table viewer: View and process your teacher data in rows and columns using table viewer.
- Sort teacher records: The program organizes and displays the teacher data efficiently, so that the information is readily accessible in a variety of ways. Sort your teacher database on any field, e.g. on teacher name, company, category, type...
- Filter teacher records: You can limit the number of records displayed in the software. You can specify a criterion for one or more fields. The more criteria for the filter you specify, the better chance of obtaining the range of records that interest you.
- Summary, graph, statistics: A summary of records in the database can give you some insight into distribution of your teacher data. Displaying a Graph can make it easier to grasp the overall picture and uncover trends in your data.
- Backup databases: There is a set of useful functions that allow you to protect your databases.
- Personalize, customize: Extensive options allow you to set your personal preferences. All settings are easily accessible from one page.
- HTML wizard: The Organizer's HTML wizard lets you create a set of linked web pages containing anything from simple teacher reports to professionally designed web catalogs (class book html catalog).
- Network (multi-user environment): Organizers Deluxe can be used on a network in a multi-user environment. Borland Database Engine (BDE) or, more specifically its DBase component, is used for database access.
- Improved compatibility with Windows 7.
- Is EMPTY operator in Filter function.
- Multi-line Fields can now be used in Filters.
- Automatic Update check on startup.
- Computer / Processor
- Intel-compatible computer 486/66 or later, 64MB RAM, 6 MB of free hard disk space available.
- Operating System
- Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, or Windows NT 4.0
- VGA or higher-resolution video adapter (Super VGA, at least 256-color recommended).
- Mouse or compatible pointing device; Supports printers, scanners, digital cameras.
- Network (Optional)
- Microsoft TCP/IP
- Web Publishing Requirements (Optional)
- A host computer is required with continuous access to the Internet or intranet via TCP/IP.
Teacher Organizer Deluxe 3.4 Screenshot
Teacher Organizer Deluxe 3.4 Keywords
Bookmark Teacher Organizer Deluxe 3.4
Teacher Organizer Deluxe 3.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.