Teachers Personal Information Manager 1.3.0016
Teachers Personal Information Manager 1.3.0016 Ranking & Summary
Teachers Personal Information Manager 1.3.0016 description
TPIM is a personal information manager designed for teachers. Its main function is to provide a user friendly interface for saving, displaying and extracting information. For those of us who are lucky enough to have a laptop in the classroom, this is a must have application which you will wonder how you did without after a very short time.
TPIM stores all its information in a specially designed Microsoft Access Database format. When you first start TPIM the startup wizard will allow you create a database designed on your timetable and term dates. This database may be password protected and automatically backed up for security whenever you wish.
When you setup the database you can choose a one or two weekly timetable and set the teaching term dates to any periods of time. TPIM only currently works on a 5 day (Mon - Frid) timetable. TPIM includes Daily/Weekly planning, Pupil notes, Registers, Grades, post-its, calendar of events, incident reports, seating plans, timetabling, personal contacts database and more.
- 30 day trial
- Added an option to use URLs as Links in the planning sheets.
- Removed the ability to use quotation mark when imputing data that is used in an SQL statement as it causes problems.
- Restructured the User Menu to make it easier to create your own user menu with Folder items and URLs.
- Fixed a bug in the setup program for Windows 98 operating systems.
- Fixed a bug in the setup wizard.
- Tested the install and program functionality on Windows 98 with (DAO 3.5).
Teachers Personal Information Manager 1.3.0016 Screenshot
Teachers Personal Information Manager 1.3.0016 Keywords
Bookmark Teachers Personal Information Manager 1.3.0016
Teachers Personal Information Manager 1.3.0016 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.