Team Task Manager 2.05
Team Task Manager 2.05 Ranking & Summary
Team Task Manager 2.05 description
Team Task Manager 2.05 is regarded as a convenient as well as professional program which lets you to effectively communicate and share information amongst team members, while dealing with task follow up and managing people. Team Task Manager solves the problem by combining a number of information management functions into a single application. Team Task Manager helps you to share your ideas as well as manage people and projects.
You can assign tasks, setup tasks dependencies, view reports, share files and receive feedback from your team members present on a computer near you or at different locations. Having geographically dispersed teams would no longer translate into unnecessary delays and huge expenditures as you can manage, track, and efficiently control your project teams and tasks from anywhere, anytime.
You can setup Team Task Manager on each person's PC, then assign tasks to them with priorities and due dates, share resources, track status and generate reports. Team Task Manager automatically notifies team members of new tasks, informs you of completed tasks and sends out reminders of overdue tasks. It encourages innovation by allowing companies to concentrate on core activities effectively without getting bogged down by expensive and hard to use communication and management solutions.
Team Task Manager gives you a competitive advantage by placing at your disposal a complete desktop-based group communication solution. The user friendly interface makes project execution quite simple, right from building a team to generating reports. All your data - including documents, project data and team member information are stored on your server ensuring a secured working environment. After all, success is nothing but the art of effective communication and the language of leadership.
- Manage people, projects and teams and improve group communication
- Create projects and to-do lists for each team member
- Set task dependencies to keep a tab on the flow of activities in a project
- Share documents securely
- Get instant notification alerts that keep members informed
- Follow up tasks in a hassle-free manner and be notified about task changes
- Generate customizable reports for projects and tasks at the click of a button
- Archive old/completed projects and tasks for reference and future use
- Microsoft Windows XP / 2000 / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / 7
- 500 MHz Processor
- Minimum 512 MB RAM
- Minimum 100 MB of Free Hard Disk Space
Team Task Manager 2.05 Screenshot
Team Task Manager 2.05 Keywords
Bookmark Team Task Manager 2.05
Team Task Manager 2.05 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.