Teleon Skype Gateway for Voice Modem 2.03
Teleon Skype Gateway for Voice Modem 2.03 Ranking & Summary
Teleon Skype Gateway for Voice Modem 2.03 description
Teleon Skype Gateway for Voice Modem 2.03 offers you a great tool for voice modem is a VoIP gateway driver for common voice modem card. Calls can be forwarded from PSTN to Skype remote user and vice versa, in fix transfer mode or free dial mode.
Its freeware version has a duration limitation for each call.
- Automatic installation/uninstallation program helps you to install, uninstall and remove.
- Call from Skype to PSTN: open a chat window in caller side Skype, type "atd xx..x", then initiate Skype call. Call will be forwarded by called side Skype to PSTN number xx...x. The max number of PSTN digits can be 20. Forward process may add PBX trunk prefix if it is set.
- Call from Skype to PBX extension: open a chat window in caller side Skype, type "atd ext xx..x", then initiate Skype call. Call will be forwarded by called side Skype to the PBX extension xx...x. Dial to PBX extension is not constrained by PSTN dial prefix level limitation.
- Fix transfer from Skype to PSTN or PBX extension: Call from remote Skype is forwarded to a predefined PSTN number or a PBX extension or both. If set to PBX extension, call forwards immediately. If set to PSTN, call forwarding will wait for a user defined time, if no one answer, forwarding take place.
- Call from PSTN to Skype - Speed dial: Call to the PSTN phone number where the gateway is connected. Gateway will auto answer the call after a user defined number of rings, send out a prompt tone to inform you dial, dial the Skype remote speed dial number yy or yyy and #. In speed dial tables, user defines speed dial numbers yy(y) and their corresponding destinations. Destination can be remote Skype user name or SkypeOut PSTN numbers.
- Call from PSTN to Skype - PIN dial: This is a two-stage dial. User defines a set of PIN codes for authentication. When PSTN call comes in, gateway answer the call, the caller dial PIN code, if OK, caller can dial destination number. Destination can be Skype user speed dial number or SkypeOut PSTN numbers. This is the same as DB phone card platform.
- Call from PSTN to SkypeOut: If PSTN caller dial more than 3 digits, and the beginning digits are 00, 011 or *(convert to + by gateway), the call is treated as SkypeOut calls.
- Fix transfer from PSTN to Skype: Incoming PSTN calls will be forwarded to a user defined Skype remote user or SkypeOut PSTN number.
- Skype to Skype proxy conference call: Skype user can send a conference call request to TGD: "atd proxy xx..xx", TGD will launch a conference call to the requestor user and requested callee xx..xx. xx..xx can be another Skype user or a SkypeOut number.
- Easy configuration for call forward authentication, access blocking. Only those who are in your contact list are allowed to make forward calls. You can also simply block all forward capabilities if you want.
- Additional Features:
- TGD gateway runs in the background with rich balloon tips notifications.
- There is watchdog driver take cares gateway running.
- User can control gateway run or stop, reset gateway or reset modem card.
- A trace tool TGDMonitor is available to check call flow in local or remote site.
- Windows 2000/XP.
- CPU above 900Mhz, 256MB RAM and 20MB hard disk space.
- TGD-A203 requires a voice modem with speakerphone function, such as PCTel 688, PCTel 789, PCTel AMR or CNR card, Conexant chipset modem card, Smrtlink chipset modem card, etc. We suggest you use modem test tools listed on our support page to check your modem's speakerphone capability before install TGD-A203.
- Skype version 220.127.116.11 up.
Teleon Skype Gateway for Voice Modem 2.03 Screenshot
Teleon Skype Gateway for Voice Modem 2.03 Keywords
Bookmark Teleon Skype Gateway for Voice Modem 2.03
Teleon Skype Gateway for Voice Modem 2.03 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.