TestLog 3.0 1026
TestLog 3.0 1026 Ranking & Summary
TestLog 3.0 1026 description
TestLog 3.0 1026 is an interesting and all-in-one solution development life cycle is a well organized test phase. Anyone who has used computers for any length of time can testify to the amount of poorly tested software generally available today. Anyone who has worked in the software industry, particularly in quality assurance, verification or testing, knows only too well the pitfalls that accompany a poorly managed test phase.
TestLog offers an integrated management environment in which you will create and manage, not just your test cases, but your entire test plan. It offers a structured approach to the testing process, yet remains versatile enough to fit into any existing methodology. TestLog uses a lightweight XML database, which makes installation and configuration a matter of a few clicks. TestLogs inline reports quickly generate statistics, which show the progress of your project and estimate if the project is still keeping to the schedule.
Requirements management is often an enormous headache in a test environment. All too often a key employee, or a necessary piece of equipment isn't available. TestLog provides features which allow your various test requirements to be assigned to individual test cases, so you know exactly who and what are needed when.
Testlog also provides ways of exporting data to .csv, for use with any program able to import .csv files, and .html format for viewing on the web.
- Project test plans
- Create and manage your projects where you can specify scope, start and end dates, and generate reports and project specific test cases.
- Test cases
- TestLog places a large emphasis on test case requirements management, as inefficiencies in this area are among the most serious causes of slippages, setbacks and even failures in the software product development life cycle. It encourages a structured approach to the use of test plans and reports on the current progress and status of these plans. TestLog allows you to create detailed test cases containing expected results, requirements, test durations (expected and actual) and more.
- Progress and status reports
- TestLog provides progress reports, status reports, test case reports, and test list reports to give you a complete picture of the testing phase of your project. Reports are generated on a Project basis and gather statistics from all test cases in all test suites in the currently active project.
- Organize your resources
- Keep track of the equipment needed for your project testing, and ensure that your resources are available to execute each part of your testing plan.
- Manage your testers
- Assign members of your test team to a project and keep track of who is responsible for what. You can also setup remote web-based access to TestLog, and provide different access permissions to individual testers.
- You can customize everything from the look and feel of the test cases and reports, to the statuses, test types and test phases for your project. This allows TestLog to be used in a wide variety of industries: from software development to hardware manufacturing and many other fields of engineering and development.
- Remote access through the web
- With our new web-based CGI front end, you can now provide remote access to TestLog from your web server! This provides full access to the TestLog project database, and allows users (with given permissions) to view and edit test cases. Multi-user licenses are available, please see our sales page for more information.
- Web access module (optional) - allows access to a TestLog database over a web server
- Customisable templates - change the appearance and display order of information
- HTML style editing - formatting options such as tables, lists and font changes
- Customisable status values - add more test case status choices
- 32MB Ram,
- 10MB Disk space,
- Pentium or higher CPU,
- Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher IIS or Apache for
TestLog 3.0 1026 Screenshot
TestLog 3.0 1026 Keywords
Bookmark TestLog 3.0 1026
TestLog 3.0 1026 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Advanced Time Reports Professional 8.6.145
- Nucleus Kernel Digital Media Recovery Software 4.02
- Kernel Digital Media Recovery Software 4.02
- DevPlanner 2.1.0
- Internet Business Promoter (IBP) 10.0
- Stellar Phoenix Digital Media Recovery 1.0
- Advanced Time Reports Web Premier 8.3.186
- Cando Project Intelligence 3.1