TextMaker Viewer 2008
TextMaker Viewer 2008 Ranking & Summary
TextMaker Viewer 2008 description
TextMaker Viewer 2008 is the fastest and most precise way to let you open, view, and print documents created with Microsoft Word, TextMaker as well as OpenDocument and other common office file formats.
The TextMaker Viewer runs on all Windows versions from Windows 95 to XP. It is based on the technology of TextMaker 2006, the powerful word processor from SoftMaker that is available for Windows, Linux, Pocket PCs and other platforms.
It can support file formats:
- .doc Microsoft Word 6.0 up to Word 2007,
- .dot Microsoft Word templates 6.0 up to 2007,
- .tmd TextMaker 6.0 up to 2008,
- .odt OpenDocument Text,
- .sxw OpenOffice.org Text,
- .rtf Rich Text Format,
- .psw Pocket Word (Pocket PC),
- .pwd Pocket Word (Handheld PC),
- .htm/html HTML documents,
- .txt Text files (DOS, Windows, Unicode, UTF-8).
- Open a document created in Microsoft Word, TextMaker, or OpenDocument format, but you haven't installed the respective word processor
- Send a document but you don't know whether the recipient has installed the programs to open it
- Quickly view and print documents without editing them
- Reads all Microsoft Word files
- Read StarOffice
- OpenDocument files
Requirements: Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
TextMaker Viewer 2008 Screenshot
TextMaker Viewer 2008 Keywords
Bookmark TextMaker Viewer 2008
TextMaker Viewer 2008 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.