TextPipe Pro 8.4.5
TextPipe Pro 8.4.5 Ranking & Summary
TextPipe Pro 8.4.5 description
TextPipe Pro 8.4.5 is a full-featured tool which can help you convert, transform and re-purpose data in text files, including:
- HTML, XML and other structured documents from the WWW
- Fixed length or delimited files (CSV, Tab, Pipe, etc)
- Unix, Mainframe and PC/Windows end-of-line formats
- Inside Zip files, and the new Microsoft Office 2007 formats DOCX, XLSX, PPTX
- ASCII, ANSI, Unicode and EBCDIC files
- Security log files from firewalls, web servers etc
- EDIFACT, HL7, SWIFT and other structured formats
- Spooled print files
- Structured and unstructured reports of any size or dimension
- TextPipe is exceptionally fast
- TextPipe handles files of unlimited size, even files larger than 2 Gigabytes! Other applications attempt to load the entire file into memory (grinding your system to a halt).
- TextPipe's unique restrictions control precisely where changes are made. Restrict to a range of lines or columns, to specific Tab or CSV fields, between HTML/XML tags, and inside custom ranges. Restrictions can be combined, for example, to columns 1-10 of lines matching a pattern. Restrictions are essential for extensive but controlled search and replace
- TextPipe performs multiple operations simultaneously. Other applications offer only 1, up to 5, or require a slow multi-pass approach
- If TextPipe's 100+ filters don't suit your needs, you can use industry standard VBScript/JScript to write your own. Other applications either don't offer this facility, or force you to learn a proprietary language
- TextPipe is unique in offering the EasyPattern pattern matching language for those not familiar with text pattern matching (regular expressions). EasyPatterns are English-like and very easy to learn
- TextPipe can be scheduled for non-interactive use, and can be controlled by an external program. Other applications provide only a mouse interface.
- Convert Huge Files Quickly and Easily
- Data Mine Unstructured Mainframe Reports and Online Web Data
- Cleanse and Reformat Electronic Text
- Update Web Sites
- Perform Data Warehouse ETL (Extract-Transfer-Load) Tasks
- Extract from Databases to XML, CSV, Tab
- Split and Join Huge Files
- Convert Between a Variety of Mainframe, PC and Unicode Data Formats and Encodings
- Pre-processing training data for SMT (Statistical Machine Translation)
- and 1001 other uses. Read more customer uses
- Fix text or binary files of ANY size. Unlike competitor products, TextPipe does not attempt to read the entire file into memory first, so it can process files larger than the amount of memory you have.
- Process unlimited files and folders (with exclusion lists and subfolder depth settings), or the Windows clipboard
- Unmatched search and replace power. Read more
- EasyPattern text matching and perl patterns
- Can be scheduled for automated lights-out processing, with audit logs tracking every step
- Integrates with Windows Explorer and various third-party tools
- Developer API - can be scripted via a COM interface by other programs
- 145 Unicode, ANSI, ASCII and single byte and multi-byte conversion functions, and 151 code page conversions
- Roll your own custom filters using industry standard JScript and VBScript
- Restrict changes to lines, columns, fields, XML and HTML elements and more, eg just lines 10..30, columns 1-3, CSV fields 4 and 7, Tab-delimited fields 8..10, replacement text etc
- Wizard to assemble complex filters
- Filters can be exported to the clipboard for documentation purposes and for revision control in external applications. The export includes the hierarchical filter structure, file lists and comments.
- Filters can also be exported to the command line, to JScript, VBScript or a web page. This is very handy for automating processing jobs, and for designing customized front ends for TextPipe, making it easier for less technical users.
- Uses no temporary files (except for large sorts), so you save massive amounts of hard disk space
- Make multiple changes to multiple files in just ONE pass. Successive transforms can be applied in a user-defined order, such as multiple search-replace operations in a row, or an Extract Email Addresses filter followed by a Sort and Remove Duplicates filter etc
- Create and modify XML/CSV/Tab/Insert Script database extracts from OLE DB/ODBC databases
- No limit on line length. Unlike other products, lines are NOT limited to a fixed length
- Test and debug filters without affecting key data
- Five part tutorial introduces key concepts
- 100+ Transforms
- Library of more than 200 example filters you can link to
- Ultra-High Speed
Enhancements: Fixed error with clearing of output strings.
Requirements: Microsoft® Windows® 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Windows Vista® and Vista 64.
TextPipe Pro 8.4.5 Screenshot
TextPipe Pro 8.4.5 Keywords
Bookmark TextPipe Pro 8.4.5
TextPipe Pro 8.4.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.