TextPipe Standard 8.4.9
TextPipe Standard 8.4.9 Ranking & Summary
TextPipe Standard 8.4.9 description
TextPipe Standard 8.4.9 brings users a subset of filters at a reduced cost. The Standard Edition still provides full End Of Line conversion between DOS/Mac/Unix files, multi-file support, and the most commonly used functions. If the Standard Edition does not fully meet your needs, the Pro Edition can be purchased as a form of upgrade.
- HTML, XML and other structured documents from the WWW
- Fixed length or delimited files (CSV, Tab, Pipe, etc)
- Unix, Mainframe and PC/Windows end-of-line formats
- Inside Zip files, and the new Microsoft Office 2007 formats DOCX, XLSX, PPTX
- ASCII, ANSI, Unicode and EBCDIC files
- Security log files from firewalls, web servers etc
- EDIFACT, HL7, SWIFT and other structured formats
- Spooled print files
- Structured and unstructured reports of any size or dimension
- Mainframe copybook filter - alpha fields now have quotes added around them, and existing quotes are doubled up to escape them.
- Environment variables now allowed in the split filename.
- Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista and Vista 64
- Requiring 32 MB of memory.
TextPipe Standard 8.4.9 Screenshot
TextPipe Standard 8.4.9 Keywords
Bookmark TextPipe Standard 8.4.9
TextPipe Standard 8.4.9 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.