TIFF Image Printer 9.0.013
TIFF Image Printer 9.0.013 Ranking & Summary
TIFF Image Printer 9.0.013 description
TIFF Image Printer 9.0.013 is developed to be an enhanced as well as helpful tool which allows you to create TIFF or TIFF Fax formats from any Windows document on your computer. TIFF Image Printer will convert any printable file from any application to TIFF. Once converted into TIFF image files, you can share, archive them or (automatically) attach them to an email message as a virus-free attachment.
- It's just that easy!
- If you can print your file, then TIFF Image Printer can convert it into a TIFF image. As a virtual Windows printer installed in the Printers and Faxes folder, TIFF Image Printer can be accessed from any Windows application.
- Create exactly the TIFF you need!
- TIFF Image Printer specializes in producing the exact TIFF file format you require. While other tools offer many different output formats, TIFF Image Printer offers customizable TIFF specific properties not available in other products.
- Expanded Fax Options!
- Both color and monochrome fax images are easy to create using the standard fax profiles offered, along with new resolutions, and new scaling and alignment options.
- Advanced Image Processing Features!
- Built-in processing features for image rotation, cropping, copying, and resampling, as well as automatic margin trimming.
- Simple Automation!
- Use the TIFF Image Printer's built-in run commands to pass the new TIFF image to another program or to launch an external program, perfect for application developers looking to automate the process of converting documents to TIFF image files.
- Advanced Automation - Developers/Integrators Delight!
- Advanced COM interface makes creating conversion workflows a breeze. Easily utilized from within C# applications.
- Bundling the TIFF Image Printer with your Application for Resale!
- TIFF Image Printer can be bundled as a branded driver that is tied to your software.
- Save Options
- Save your TIFF images as either serialized files (one image per page per file) or as multi-paged files (all images in one file). Use the Append feature to combine files or to create sequences of images.
- Custom File Naming
- Pre-set the file name and where it will be saved or have the driver prompt you each time. Advanced file naming can be used to set customized naming conventions.
- Color and Monochrome Fax
- Produce fax-ready images using standard fax profiles. New fax scaling and alignment options give you complete control over the fax image you create.
- Compression Settings
- Color reduction options, dithering methods and individual compression settings for color, indexed, greyscale, and monochrome images combine to give you full control over the file size of your TIFF images.
- Page Processing
- Take advantage of the built-in page processing features - auto-rotate your pages, crop sections of your page, automatically trim the margins and adjust the page brightness in one easy step.
- Image Processing
- Copy each page of the document to a larger or smaller page with full alignment options. Resample each page to a particular width and height in pixels, as a percentage of the original size, or by setting a new image resolution (DPI).
- Custom Paper Size
- Supports user-defined paper sizes allowing virtually any size paper, including large paper sizes for use in AutoCAD programs.
- Email Options
- Use the e-mail options to automatically attach your images to an email message, ready for sending. Populate the To, CC, BCC, Subject, and Message fields of the email message with defaulted text and addresses.
- Run Programs and Commands
- Specify commands to be run at the start of the print job, at the end of the print job, at each page, and on file close.
- Text Extraction
- Includes text extraction capabilities with support for creating ASCII, UTF-8, and UTF-16 encoded files.
- PNSrv9 COM Interface
- Easily add file creation using TIFF Image Printer into your workflow with the available PNSrv9 COM Interface.
- Improved performance of printing lots of small documents in a row.
- Improved performance of text extraction.
- Fixed issue with COM API reporting jobs not completed when no jobs in print queue, introduced by Windows 7 and Windows 2008 SP1.
- The total number of pixels in an image is equal to the (width of the image X the horizontal resolution) X (height of the image X vertical resolution). Furthermore, each pixel in a full color image uses 3 bytes to store color information.
- No less than 96 megabytes of memory is required to hold the image in memory. If this much physical memory (RAM) is not available for the printing process, Windows will use virtual memory. The resultant I/O (reading/writing) operations to and from the hard disk significantly slows down the entire process.
TIFF Image Printer 9.0.013 Screenshot
TIFF Image Printer 9.0.013 Keywords
Bookmark TIFF Image Printer 9.0.013
TIFF Image Printer 9.0.013 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.