TimeCard 4.3 Ranking & Summary
TimeCard 4.3 description
TimeCard 4.3 is a helpful and easy-to-use time planning and reporting inside the Outlook Calendar. The user interface of TimeCard is based on the Outlook calendar. Appointments are easily tagged with time reporting information and thus turned into time reporting records.
TimeCard does not limit your calendar in any way. You can add, edit, change and remove items with all the simplicity you are used to in Outlook.
TimeCard can easily be customized and integrated so that user time reports are automatically collected, processed and entered into the business system. The databases – Access or SQL Server – are open, so you can easily make your own report or export the data to any system.
- Plan and report your time in the Outlook Calendar.
- No extra application needed.
- Complete Outlook-based time reporting for workgroups.
- Work in your calendar as you normally would, but select one, two or three extra properties from dropdown to each appointment and send the appointment information directly into an MS Access or SQL database.
- Offline or online via ASP page.
- PDA integration.
- Powerful integrated statistics tool, the OLAP Reporting Tool for Excel, facilitates business intelligence.
- Plan ahead with tblPlanning, where no reported entries from users can be seen. Private meetings can be excluded.
- Automatic and silent client upgrades.
- Meta data categories allow that plenty of data is gathered, but users never have to bother with them when making appointments or reporting.
- TimeCard works with Outlook 2000 and above* and Windows® 2000®, XP® and Vista®
- Possibility to see also no reported time.
- TimeCard can be combined with Calendar Browser, to view staff calendars.
- Can be used in a secondary mailbox, which means that one person, for example a secretary, can make appointments for other persons.
- Compatible with all Outlook calendars. The TimeCard toolbar will be shown in all calendars, so users can report appointments from them all.
- Automatic client upgrades. When the central installation has been upgraded the TimeCard clients are upgraded automatically as soon as they are connected to the file server.
- TimeCard properties can be set to mandatory, but private appointments can always be made.Mandatory metadata fields. If enabled, clients cannot save appointments until all TimeCard fields are filled out. Private appointments are excluded.
- Possibility to make a silent installation.
- Use of Redemption library, for faster retrieval of appointments and full body reporting
- The Export to Excel button now produces an editable Excel spreadsheet, where hours easily can be easily summarized. This file can be printed for signatures, if that is needed before the reporting.
- Office 2000 and above
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista
TimeCard 4.3 Screenshot
TimeCard 4.3 Keywords
Bookmark TimeCard 4.3
TimeCard 4.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.