TimePanic for USB drives 4.0
TimePanic for USB drives 4.0 Ranking & Summary
TimePanic for USB drives 4.0 description
TimePanic for USB drives is portable. It does not need to be installed and does not use the Windows registry or your hard drives.
Unlike most other time tracking software, TimePanic is particularly good at tracking your hours in real time, as opposed to writing them down from memory at the end of the day or the week. With only two mouse clicks, you can track each relevant task switch in TimePanic at the very moment it happens. This saves you from the hassle of manual time entry, and along the way, your timesheets will become so accurate that your customers will not even think of questioning them.
TimePanic is available in English, German and French.
TimePanic for USB Drives is the same product as TimePanic for Windows, except for the following differences:
- It does not need to be installed and is distributed as a self-extracting ZIP file.
- It does not modify the Windows registry.
- It only writes to its own directory. The location of the user data cannot be changed.
- It does not include demo data.
- It does not support sharing data between several users.
- The favorite activities feature lets you preconfigure your most frequently used tasks,
- TimePanic can be set to run as a permanently visible icon in the notification area of the Windows task bar.
- Besides printing, they include searching and exporting data.
- Reports are saved in a standard document format for further processing and printing by third-party applications should the need arise.
- Exported time tracking data can be easily imported into Microsoft Excel.
- To keep you from having to re-create frequently needed reports every week or every month, favorite reports can be preconfigured in much the same way as favorite activities. For example, you can create a monthly report and set it to always use the data of the previous month. Every time a new month begins, you can re-use this report with a simple mouse click to obtain a summary of the last month.
- The user interface now follows the color scheme of Microsoft Office 2007.
- In-place editing of activities is now possible. Activities no longer have to be contiguous.
- Many more usability improvements.
- Windows 2000
- Windows 2003
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista (32 and 64)
TimePanic for USB drives 4.0 Screenshot
TimePanic for USB drives 4.0 Keywords
Bookmark TimePanic for USB drives 4.0
TimePanic for USB drives 4.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Surfstats Website Traffic Analyzer 2009.8.1
- Advanced Time Reports Premier 8.9.152
- MBA Software for Avon Reps 2.10b
- AllNetic Working Time Tracker 2.2
- .rpt Inspector Professional Suite for Crystal Reports 10 3.02
- .rpt Inspector Professional Suite for Crystal Reports XI 3.02
- Advanced Time Reports Web Premier 8.9.200
- Advanced Time Reports Timer 8.7.72
- Advanced Time Reports Pocket 7.6.28
- Time-Assistant - web based timesheet software - professional time tracking solution for Intranet 5.1
- Time Tool 2.02
- Advanced Time Reports Palm 7.5.55
- Advanced Time Reports Professional 8.0.141
- TimePanic for Windows and Pocket PC 2.4
- .rpt Inspector Professional Suite (for CR XI) 3.02
- actiTIME Basic 1.5