TimePuter 3.1 Ranking & Summary
TimePuter 3.1 description
TimePuter 3.1 is a great date/time calculator, which is useful in business as well as in home use.
Using TimePuter one can easily calculate time periods or date/time using start date/time or time period duration as input data. For example, if you need to know when you’ll go on leave, and you know that 7 months are left to the vacation – it’s not a problem with TimePuter too. Moreover, it lets you calculate time periods based on the start and final dates along with the sum and difference calculation of the start time/date and input data. Furthermore, it provides you with detailed information about entered time/date at a moment. Another outstanding feature of TimePuter is time period exclusion, so you may exclude weekends, holidays or time period from your calculation.
TimePuter allows you predict money growth on your accounts flexibly: only enter grow and static percent values and choose a time period. In addition, the program has many additional features: it shows you world time zones, complete information about time, moon phase and horoscope sign at the present moment. Also TimePuter allows compiling and saving user defined time tables and databases, export results to Html, xml or text files with an ease. TimePuter has clear and customizable interface, you can manually adjust which columns in the table to be shown, enter holidays and much more. Finally, TimePuter has multilingual interface (English, Russian languages) created for your comfort.
- Calculating the final date and time by adding a certain number of years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds to the initial date and time
- Calculating the number of years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds between two dates and time points both as separate values and altogether
- Multiple timers that work as periods and can be started either manually or by an event
- Calculating the payment for any period with either constant or accruing percent, the total payment for all or selected periods
- Storing the list of periods in the table of the database
- Maintaining several tables in the database with the results for calculated periods
- Maintaining the list of periods excluded from the total period
- Summing periods
- Exporting the customizable list of periods in the HTML, XML, text formats
- Displaying detailed information about the specified date and time (if it is a leap year, the number of the day, week and quarter in the year, season, time zone, the date and time of going to the daylight saving time and back, the date and time of going to the daylight saving time and back next time, the current phase of the moon, the date and time of the previous/next full/new moon, the sign of the zodiac for the current date and the year according to the horoscope)
- Displaying the current date and time for each time zone
- Autostart and working in the system tray
- Calculation range from 1753 to 9998
- CPU 486,
- Video 256,
- RAM 16,
- HDD 3
TimePuter 3.1 Screenshot
TimePuter 3.1 Keywords
Bookmark TimePuter 3.1
TimePuter 3.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.