TimeTraces hour registration 8.9.6
TimeTraces hour registration 8.9.6 Ranking & Summary
TimeTraces hour registration 8.9.6 description
TimeTraces hour registration 8.9.6 makes your dreams come true. It is an easy-to-use time tracking system for Windows that is simple by design, yet very versatile, and thus very powerful. It is especially suited for tracking the working hours of freelance contractors, individual employees and small companies.
TimeTraces works on the principle of a stopwatch. When you start working you select the accompanying activity and click the "Start" button. When you stop you click the "Stop" button. In this way tracking your working hours has become an easy task. TimeTraces generates statistics and reports of your time tracking, which you can then import in your favorite analysis- or billing application.
The number of possibilities is endless; you can use TimeTraces to keep track of your working hours, to get a better insight on what tasks are most time consuming in a project, or just to see how long you are browsing on the Internet each week on average. Therefore let TimeTraces do the time tracking for you so you end up with more working time yourself!
- TimeTraces is a small but yet very powerful and versatile time tracking system.
- Time tracking will become an easy task, since TimeTraces is very easy to use and has good on-line help support.
- TimeTraces can show you up-to-date on-line statistics of your time tracking, which can be exported in multiple formats.
- TimeTraces knows when you become inactive on your computer, so that your time tracking can be corrected automatically.
- Your time tracking can always be corrected and supplemented.
- There are no limits to the project structure; you are free to set up your projects as you like.
- You can manage and work on multiple projects simultaneously when needed.
- You can both import from and export to other projects (backup / merge).
- TimeTraces is easy to take along on a USB memory stick or floppy disk, so you always have your time tracking software with you wherever you go.
- TimeTraces can be placed next to the system clock so it is always present in the background; you can always reactivate TimeTraces via an adjustable hotkey.
- Your data is always safe; backup files are being used while saving your projects so that possible disruptions during the save will be fixed automatically and your original data is secure.
- TimeTraces can save your project data in generic XML files, so that you can also use your time tracking data in other applications.
- Easy to use
- Good on-line help support
- Small but very powerful and versatile
- Easy to take along on a USB memory stick or floppy disk
- Always present in the background, when needed
- No limits to the project structure
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Time registration can always be corrected and supplemented
- Many reporting possibilities:
- Up-to-date on-line statistics and exporting of statistics
- Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice calc, etc.
- Clipboard and file
- Extensive amount of reporting options (rtf, tab, csv, html, xml)
- Reporting period can be defined very flexible
- Statistics per hour, day, week, month, year or per project
- How to round off can be selected
- Numerical or time notation
Enhancements: Version 8.9.6
TimeTraces hour registration 8.9.6 Screenshot
TimeTraces hour registration 8.9.6 Keywords
Bookmark TimeTraces hour registration 8.9.6
TimeTraces hour registration 8.9.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Spherical Timesheet Time Tracking Software 3.5
- Live Time and Activity Tracking Manager (TATMgr) 2.1e
- Complete Time Tracking Standard 2.53
- Easy Tracker Enterpris-e time tracking 2.1
- Complete Time Tracking Software 2.53
- Easy Time Tracking 5.0
- Journyx Time Tracking 7.0
- TimeSprite Automatic Time Tracking 2.1.1