Track Your Trades 3.9.0
Track Your Trades 3.9.0 Ranking & Summary
Track Your Trades 3.9.0 description
Track Your Trades simplifies preparation of your tax return by generating a Schedule D (Capital Gains and Losses) tax report, organized by long-term and short-term capital gains.
Wash sale reporting is automatically included; however, you do have the opportunity to turn it off if you choose to not display wash sales.
Likewise, option trades are included, but you can suppress them via a filter. Schedule D (and, of course, Schedule D-1 if applicable) can be viewed or printed at your convenience. To start the the Schedule D report all you have to do is click "View trades by date" from the main menu of the application.
Track Your Trades is also a streamlined method of accurately tracking your stock, option, and mutual fund transactions. Its simplicity, speed, and compactness appeal to traders and investors who want convenience when managing their trades.
Track Your Trades is able to provide this because it does not rely on the sometimes slow or unavailable Internet, telephone, brokerage service, etc. Track Your Trades does not connect to the Internet. Instead, your trades are rapidly entered and retrieved from your PC or laptop.
Track Your Trades will help you strategically plan your income tax return so you can potentially lower or avoid capital gains taxes. If you wish to incorporate strategic tax selling into your tax planning, Track Your Trades is the perfect tool for finding tax-loss candidates.
A What-If wizard helps you see a trade outcome beforehand. Also, Track Your Trades enables you to clearly see whether the shares you own are eligible for the preferential (lower) long-term capital gains tax, and if so, exactly how many shares are long-term shares.
- produces an IRS Schedule D report, complete with wash sales, for your tax return
- capital gain/loss data (Schedule D) easily exports to TurboTax or TaxCut
- includes a "What-if" wizard to reveal outcome of a hypothetical trade
- allows importing of historical trades from your online broker
- organizes shares according to long-term & short-term capital gains
- supports both FIFO and Specific Shares methods for determining cost basis
- allows security protection of data via optional password feature
- allows entry and tracking of stocks, options, and mutual funds
- allows entry of short sell trades as well as conventional (long) buy trades
- automatically calculates cost basis each time you sell or buy to cover
- view trades by company, date, or date range
- reports include capital gain analysis of sell and buy to cover trades
- calculates weighted share price for partial fills or multiple trades
- color coding shows profits in green and losses in red
- shows your open positions (stocks you currently own) & average price
- calculates portfolio value and trading performance (rate of return)
- Automatically checks current options for expiration date and expires them if applicable
- allows batch editing of company name or symbol
- allows adjustment for stock split
- data file easily exports to Excel, Lotus 1-2-3, or other spreadsheet program
- data file easily converts to CSV or other text file
- IBM-compatible computer
- 6 MB available hard drive space
- 128 MB RAM.
- 20 trades limit.
Track Your Trades 3.9.0 Screenshot
Track Your Trades 3.9.0 Keywords
Bookmark Track Your Trades 3.9.0
Track Your Trades 3.9.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.