Trademan 3.093 Ranking & Summary
Trademan 3.093 description
Trademan is a shareware solution that analyzes, displays, and manages historical stock and index data.
- Automatic trading system tester allows you to evaluate trading systems based on buy and sell signals you develop or get from somewhere else.
- Screening of database on user-defined signals.
- Alarm reports showing stocks with recent signals.
- Symbol and corporate name lookup.
- OLE automation server allows external program control.
- Kagi, Renko, N-Line Break, and Point & Figure Charts.
- Up to three overlaid indicators with independently controlled parameters.
- Interactive studies, such as trendlines, Fibonacci studies, Raff channels, Tirone Mean and more .
- Interactive control of plot display time line.
- Complete control over fonts, colors, lines, and markers used for screen display or printout.
- On-the-fly interactive split/dividend correction by click on plot.
- More than 30 built-in indicators and any number of custom (user-defined) and formula indicators.
- Formula indicators for defining new indicators and trading systems. By combining formula and custom indicators, you can model just about any indicator that can be put on a computer.
Trademan 3.093 Screenshot
Trademan 3.093 Keywords
Bookmark Trademan 3.093
Trademan 3.093 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.