Trades Math Calculator 184.108.40.206
Trades Math Calculator 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
Trades Math Calculator 18.104.22.168 description
Trades Math Calculator 22.214.171.124 helps users to quickly solve common machine shop and other trades trigonometry and math problems at a price every trades person can afford!
- All calculations switch between inch and metric
- Angle values can switch between D.d and D.M.S
- Right angle and oblique trigonometry
- Speeds and feeds, RPM to surface speed, etc.
- Drill point and countersink depth
- Drill size conversion charts
- Tapping drill charts
- Chord data calculations
- Bolt circles with equal or variable spacing
- Grid layouts
- Measuring threads with wire calculations
- Hexagon and other regular polygon calculations
- Ballnose cutter/surface finish calculations
After calculations are made, the data may be printed with the user's computer. The coordinates produced in the grid or bolt circle applications can also be copied to the clipboard for pasting into a text editor.
- All calculation panels can be used in inch or metric values. Values already entered in one system can be converted to the other system.
- Calculations involving angles can convert those angles between Degrees.decimal and Degrees-Minutes-Seconds.
- This application opens ready to use the measuring system last used.
- Drill point and countersink depth. Calculate depth to drill for full diameter depth, or depth of countersink for a specified diameter.
- Charts to convert drill sizes in the fraction, letter or wire number systems to decimal are found in the Speeds and Feeds and Drill Point calculation panels.
- Charts to find tapping drill sizes for ISO metric and 60deg. inch threads are found in the Speeds and Feeds and Drill Point calculation panels.
- Chord data calculations can be very time consuming for many of us working in the trades, but Trades Math Calculator makes them easy!
- Calculate bolt circles with up to 3000 equally spaced points and up to 36 variably spaced points. The centre of the circle can be X0Y0 or any other coordinates.
- Calculate points laid out in a grid pattern.
- Use this application to quickly and easily do all the calculations required to measure 60 degree threads with wires. The only thing it can't do is help you to hold the three wires in place AND use the micrometer at the same time!
- Calculate data for regular polygons with any number of sides from three up. The maximum number depends upon the capacity of the user's computer.
- The purpose of the ball nose cutter application is to enable the user to calculate the correct amount of stepover to achieve a particular scallop height. The calculated stepover is also the effective diameter to use when calculating the correct cutting speed of the operation. Quickly calculate speeds and feeds for drills, milling cutters, and lathe workpieces.
- Calculate between RPM and feet per minute or meters per minute
- Calculate between feed per rev and feed per minute in inches or mm
- Drill charts
- Editable material list
Convert values shown between Inch and Metric systems.
Trades Math Calculator 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
Trades Math Calculator 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark Trades Math Calculator 184.108.40.206
Trades Math Calculator 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.