TradeTrakker 2.74 Ranking & Summary
TradeTrakker 2.74 description
TradeTrakker is an easy-to-use, yet powerful financial portfolio management application. Whether you are new to investing or an experienced trader,
TradeTrakker will help you monitor and analyze your stock and mutual fund positions, providing powerful insight into how well your investments are performing.TradeTrakker is a financial portfolio management application.
TradeTrakker is the ideal way for investors all over the world to keep track of their investment accounts and analyze their performance.
- TradeTrakker includes a wizard option to simplify data input.
- TradeTrakker can monitor multiple portfolios and watch lists with up to fifty different parameters, including buy & sell, gains & losses, stock splits & dividends and total portfolio value for both long and short positions.
- Stocks and mutual funds can be arranged into specific groups within a portfolio and sorted on any parameter.
- All stock positions as well as up to 100 key market indices can be automatically updated, on any schedule from once a day to once per minute.
- Stocks can now be tracked from most major world stock exchanges. An optional ticker display can be configured with any stocks or indexes as desired.
- Set alerts based on stock price or volume which can be announced with Microsoft Agent text-to-speech capabilities!
- Transaction History section contains optional indicators for capital gains tracking.
- Customizable links to stock news, charts and your personal online trading account directly from TradeTrakkers main window.
- Exclusive "Portfolio Snapshots" saves stock database in read-only format for record keeping purposes, print the portfolio direct from TradeTrakkers main window, or export all data to Microsoft Excel.
- Monitors stock or mutual fund positions in multiple portfolios.
- Autoupdates all data at user-specified intervals almost instantly, as frequently as every minute, with 20 minute delayed quotes from the Internet.
- Supports major European and Asian stock exchanges.
- Real time quotes also available on any publicly traded stock.
- All reported data continuously auto-computed with user input on stock purchase price, date and number of shares.
- Optional customizable stock ticker.
- Full support for long and short trading.
- Portfolios and stock/fund positions may be edited at any time.
- Wizard option included to simplify data input.
- Resizable columns (50 in total) include current price info, cost basis, current gain/loss, total gain/loss, sale data for liquidated stocks, and more.
- Performance Summary shows days gain/loss ($ and %) and total portfolio gain/loss ($ and %).
- Cash reserve accounts for any portfolio are updated automatically with sales and purchases.
- Major market indices updated at one minute intervals.
- User input data options includes stock sale information, broker commissions, splits, dividends and more.
- Transaction history feature: logging of transactions helps fill tax forms correctly.
- Can export all data into Microsoft Excel.
- Can print summaries and detailed reports.
- Move or copy any stock or fund position between portfolios.
- Create multiple portfolios and different groups within each portfolio, if desired, based on any user-specified parameters (stock sector, stock/fund, brokerage account, IRA, etc).
- Flexible alerts to warn when a certain stock price or volume reaches a user-specified low or high.
- Optional text-to-speech and animation effects for alert reporting.
- Integration with NotePager software enables TradeTrakker to send a message to your pager or digital phone whenever a programmable TradeTrakker alert is triggered.
- Fully customizable Web Links for symbol lookup, charts, news, SEC filings, and more, plus configurable link to users online trading page.
- Capital gains tax determination tells the user how many days left till a stock turns long-term.
- Save stock portfolio database to multiple locations such as on a LAN or laptop computer.
- Exclusive "Portfolio Snapshots" saves stock database in read-only format for record keeping purposes.
- Automatic file backup facility.
- Intuitive, user-friendly interface with detailed onboard help file.
- Clean automatic install and uninstall facility.
- May be used through a proxy server on in a corporate environment behind a firewall.
- 30-day evaluation period
- Windows Vista compatibility.
- Improved speed and memory consumption.
- Better support for Fast User Switching on Windows XP and Vista.
- A few additional Australian market indexes added, some other indexes updated.
- File export directory selection is preserved across TradeTrakker sessions.
- Fixed total gain/loss calculation for shorted stocks-only portfolios.
- If second instance of TradeTrakker is started, first one is activated automatically.
- Rare groups list corruption fixed.
- Several GUI issues fixed.
TradeTrakker 2.74 Screenshot
TradeTrakker 2.74 Keywords
Bookmark TradeTrakker 2.74
TradeTrakker 2.74 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.