TRx Personal Phone Call Recorder 4.14
TRx Personal Phone Call Recorder 4.14 Ranking & Summary
TRx Personal Phone Call Recorder 4.14 description
TRx Personal Phone Call Recorder 4.14 offers you an effective personal phone line recorder program for Windows. TRx lets you manually record telephone calls on a phone line connected to the voice modem (or other telephony card) of your computer.
TRx also works as a caller number ID display system and lets you put calls on-hold (and plays on-hold music and messages).
Designed for call centers, businesses and home use the TRx phone recorder is simple to install and easy to use. Just connect the telephone line through a voice modem, a telephony card or with a call recording adapter (see below) and you’ll be ready to record telephone calls in just minutes.
All calls are recorded with caller ID details (where available) and logs can be viewed and printed for your records. Recordings are automatically archived and can be searched through the "Find & Play" option by Date, Time and Duration. The built in on-hold feature lets you put calls on-hold and play set messages and music to play while they wait.
Is this the right call recording software?
TRx was designed for business call centers where a copy of TRx is installed on each workstation and connected to each telephone using a Handset Call Recording Connector, voice modem or professional telephony board. It can also be used in a similar way in other business environments or at home when you need to manually record one line.
For automatic recording or to record more than 1 telephone line on the same computer at the same time, the VRS Call Recorder software is required (Windows only). To download the VRS see the VRS Multiline Automatic Call Recording System. Also see Call Recording Software for a general overview of all the options available for recording phone calls.
If your are installing TRx to play on-hold messages but have a telephone system (PBX) you may need to separately install the IMS On Hold Messages Player.
- Records telephone calls using a voice modem, telephony card or a call recording adapter.
- Save recordings as wave or mp3 files or send recordings by email.
- Caller ID logging of all incoming calls.
- Start and stop recording using system-wide 'hot' keys.
- Find and Play recordings ordered by duration, name and date.
- Speech Search recordings by keyword (requires speech engine).
- Allows you to put calls on hold (professional music and messages on-hold included).
- [Optional] Displays caller ID of all incoming calls (subject to hardware and telephone network features).
- [Optional] Play Recording-started, recording-stopped announcement and record tones during call recording (subject to hardware).
- Integrates with Express Burn to archive audio recordings to CD.
- Edit recordings with a linked WavePad Audio editor.
- Suitable for recording mobile cellular calls. See Call Recording Adapters for hardware.
- Automatic mirror of recordings to an alternative (network) folder for backup.
- Regulate recording volumes levels automatically
- Telephone Recording Windows
- Works on Windows XP 2000/2003/Vista/2008 and Windows 7
- For earlier Windows versions (98, ME) please click here
- [OPTION1] TAPI compliant (100%) telephony device. This includes most voice modems or a professional telephony card (eg. CAHTA, CallURL, etc.). more info...
- [OPTION2] Phone to computer sound in connector (call recording adapter). more info...
- Telephone Recording Mac OS X
- Mac OS X 10.0 or above
- Phone to computer sound in connector (call recording adapter). more info...
- Note: The Mac phone recording software only works with a connector (not a modem).
- Telephone Recording Windows CE
- Pocket PC 2003
- Smartphone 2003 (Windows CE 4)
- Windows Mobile 5 Pocket PC
- Windows Mobile 5 Smartphone
- Windows Mobile 6
TRx Personal Phone Call Recorder 4.14 Screenshot
TRx Personal Phone Call Recorder 4.14 Keywords
Bookmark TRx Personal Phone Call Recorder 4.14
TRx Personal Phone Call Recorder 4.14 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.