UniDoc 2.00 Ranking & Summary
UniDoc 2.00 description
The best in UniDoc is that you have full control over the design of a document. You can specify the number of parameters to enter and their layout in a document. A solid ‘Print’ designer will let you print a document of any kind in accordance with your personal needs. In addition to documents, you can use UniDoc to create reference books of any type and style. For example, a reference may include the information on currency, personnel, friends, customers, clients. Each reference book allows you to configure parameters that you need for input and print, and use not only those parameters, which are provided for by usual applications. Document archives and lists of reference books are searchable, may be sorted and filtered.
For security purposes, UniDoc allows restricting access to its data. You can limit access to the program or enable a particular user to use only one type of an operation. For example, you can grant someone access to viewing documents and printing data from a particular document only. UniDoc has a networking functionality and can work on the Firebird server, with the drivers for MySQL, mSQL, and Oracle being in current development. UniDoc from Soft Balance enables you to significantly reduce the time and efforts that would otherwise be spent on paperwork. You will find yourself becoming more productive at work!
- Reference lists:
- In the program, reference lists are available. Like documents, you can create references and organize them in archives
- When filling out document templates, you can insert data from reference lists.
- There is a special reference list "My data" (or, for example, "Active company"). It can be used for switching between data sets (to change the active company) during the work, so you can use the program for editing documents for several companies simultaneously.
- Archive of Documents and Reference Lists:
- Search and filtering of the archive on all fields
- Sorting and grouping of data
- Customizing of table columns
- Autosave of sorting, visibility and order of columns
- Automatic document enumeration.
- Designer of data input into a document template:
- Serves to create an own window for data input
- The components of the Form Designer for data input:
- For a document: "My data", "Auto Enumeration", "Date of Document", "Selection from Reference List"
- Input Fields: "Text", "Date", "Multiline Text", "Numbers", "Currency", "Tag", "Image", "Table", "Calculation"
- Additional components: "Text Tag", "Button", "Group", "Pages".
- A powerful designer for print forms, with which you can create a print form on your own. The program can also generate a print form automatically.
- Networking support and password protection:
- Limitation of user rights
- Program start can be protected with a password.
- New object type: Reports. You can create reports, using SQL editor and parameters.
- Add export/import object structure for a further use and transfer.
- Add comfortable date filter for documents.
- Add print preview zoom.
- Add graphic buttons to manage objects in internal windows.
Requirements: All Windows
UniDoc 2.00 Screenshot
UniDoc 2.00 Keywords
Bookmark UniDoc 2.00
UniDoc 2.00 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.