VistaMetrix 1.36 Ranking & Summary
VistaMetrix 1.36 description
VistaMetrix 1.36 is a simple way to extract useful numbers from graphical images, particularly when the data used to produce an image is unavailable. This includes graphs, maps, or other images that might be scanned, downloaded from the Internet, or captured as digital photographs or video files.
Suppose you need the values on a plot that's been scanned in from a report or other publication. Or you might want to measure the distance along a route on a map downloaded from the Internet. A graphic artist might want to record and save the color values at several points on a digital photo. In cases like these, where the data corresponding to a graphic image is unavailable, VistaMetrix gives you a simple, quick way to extract useful numbers from that image.
Unlike other digitizers that require importing graphic files in specific formats, VistaMetrix lets you place a transparent overlay with measurement tools on top of an image. So, with VistaMetrix, you can acquire data from any graphic image that appears on the screen, regardless of the file format. VistaMetrix also provides a video player that lets you do measurements on individual frames of a video file.
- Some of the things you can do with VistaMetrix:
- Extract values from graphs. You can work with multiple data sets, consisting of multiple curves or multiple sets of points.
- Measure distance and area on curved paths. Along these paths you can place markers that show intermediate distances with annotations.
- Measure angles and straight line distances.
- Determine the color values. (RGB, HLS, and CMYK) of multiple points in the image.
- The extracted graph values, distances, areas, and color values can be saved as Excel or comma-delimited text files.
- The graph values or distance/area measurements are extracted by defining a scale of measurement and using the mouse to trace the curve, shape, or points of interest on the image.
- VistaMetrix allows you to:
- Zoom an image.
- Add text annotations to an image.
- Save an image of a selected portion of the screen along with the overlaid VistaMetrix tools.
- Step through frames of ASF, AVI, IVF, MOV (version 2 or earlier), MPEG, MPG, and WMV video files.
- Locale support
- Move zoom area
- HTML Help
- Windows® 2000, XP, NT4.
- 200 MHz Pentium or better
- 10 MByte RAM
VistaMetrix 1.36 Screenshot
VistaMetrix 1.36 Keywords
Bookmark VistaMetrix 1.36
VistaMetrix 1.36 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.