Visual Defrag 2007
Visual Defrag 2007 Ranking & Summary
Visual Defrag 2007 description
Visual Defrag 2007 is a powerful tool that is designed for defragmenting your databases. Visual Defrag analyzes all the tables in each of the databases on your servers and tells you which ones need defragmenting. It alerts you to tables which are fragmented to the level whereby performance will be lost if action isnt taken. So rather than throw more hardware at your slowing database servers, why not defragment your tables instead and see how your performance increases?
Defragmentation is a vital step in ensuring your servers run at their optimum speed and efficiency, and Visual Defrag will ensure you have this aspect of your performance tuning plan taken care of. The best time to carry out any database maintenance or performance tuning on your servers is out of business hours or during periods of low activity if users have round the clock access to your databases. Visual Defrag has a built-in scheduler for SQL Server 2000 and 2005, so you can set up defrag jobs to happen when you want. If you have a table that regularly becomes fragmented, you need never lose out to decreased performance, because the scheduler lets you defragment as often as you need. So, you can be assured that your servers are performing just as they should be, even though you may not be in the office to monitor them. Visual Defrag lets you toggle between a graphical and textual display of the fragmentation state of your tables.
For every database on the current server, you can see statistics or graphical representations of what is happening inside your tables. With the graphical display you can instantly see the condition of all the tables in your database and color-coding will alert you to the mostly heavily fragmented tables. You can also order the view of your tables by least or most heavily fragmented. If you need to show your managers how well your servers are performing, or want to monitor performance for day-to-day administration, Visual Defrag helps you by creating a summary report for each defragmented database.
- Analyze fragmentation and defrag indexes within minutes
- Visual Defrag analyzes the indexes on your SQL Server and shows you fragmentation levels. Visual Defrag's recommendations show you which indexes you need to defrag. Then you can sit back and relax while Visual Defrag puts your indexes back in order.
- Save time and man hours: no more manual scripts to write
- It's time-consuming work writing scripts to analyze and defrag your databases. Visual Defrag brings the whole process into one tool to save you time and means you won't have to write and run scripts. Keep it simple with Visual Defrag's easy interface.
- Faster SQL Servers mean happy users, customers and managers
- Being responsible for your company's databases means you're the first to be called when the server grinds to a halt. Lots of calls from frustrated users or an unhappy boss means extra stress for you. Regularly use Visual Defrag to keep fragmentation away - and that phone that won't stop ringing.
- Save money by postponing that hardware upgrade
- It's a common mistake to think that a slow SQL Server can be moved to faster hardware to solve the performance lag caused by fragmented indexes. Not true, it just takes the fragmented indexes with it. Before you tell your boss you need to order some costly hardware, use Visual Defrag to remove the fragmentation and save your company money.
- Schedule out-of-hours defrag jobs for consistent performance
- Defragmenting is a disk intensive job, stealing resources from the server while indexes are re-ordered. Your users won't be happy, so you need to defrag when they're not connected. Don't work overtime or give up your precious weekends to be in the office to defrag your databases. Visual Defrag comes with an automatic scheduler so you can set defrag jobs to run when server usage is at its lowest.
- Color-coded display quickly shows index health
- Don't waste valuable time hunting for indexes which don't need tuning. Visual Defrag analyzes your indexes and uses color-coding to quickly show you where fragmentation exists. Go straight to the root of your performance problems and rapidly correct the indexes that are slowing your servers down.
- Update statistics and recompile procs for a super fast server
- It's not enough to just defrag your indexes. Updating statistics and recompiling your stored procedures are the last two steps to a super fast server and help SQL Server's Query Optimizer return results at the best possible speed. Use Visual Defrag to do this automatically so you never forget to complete the whole process.
- Flexible reporting - save results to Excel, CSV or XML
- Monitoring index usage and fragmentation over time help you plan for the future growth of your servers. Save before and after results of a defrag job and keep a record of the performance benefits you've delivered to your enterprise. A really useful tool for those DBAs on performance related bonuses.
- Easy to use, no learning curve and no training required
- Visual Defrag is so easy to use that you won't need to pay any extra costs for support or training. So no annual renewal costs or added extras to your budget each year. It's so easy that you won't want to share the secret of a fast server with your colleagues. You'll want to take all the credit for quickly and simply keeping your servers in tip top condition. All without having to do very much at all!
- Support for SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008!
- Don't worry which version of SQL Server you are currently using, Visual Defrag supports all versions from SQL Server 2000 onwards. So whether you run just one version, a combination, or are thinking of upgrading, Visual Defrag will work for you!
- Minimum 64 MB RAM.
- Minimum Intel Pentium® II 200Mhz or faster.
- Minimum screen resolution of 1024x768.
- Windows Vista Business Edition (32-bit), Windows XP Pro (32-bit).
- The .NET Framework 1.1 / 2.0.
- Works with Microsoft SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2008.
- A login with sysadmin privileges and SQL Server Client Tools.
Visual Defrag 2007 Screenshot
Visual Defrag 2007 Keywords
Bookmark Visual Defrag 2007
Visual Defrag 2007 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- GGLink.ocx 1.0
- Visual Basic To SQL Server Client Shell Program 1.0
- PowerTCP Server Tool 3.0
- SQLSourceSafe V3.1.008
- Karamasoft SitemapSuite? - ASP.NET Sitemap Server Control And Visual Designer 1.0
- Karamasoft SitemapSuite™ - ASP.NET Sitemap Server Control And Visual Designer 1.0
- Client/Server Comm Lib for Visual Basic 4.0
- SQL Server Backup 188.8.131.5226
- ESF Database Convert - Professional 5.9.19
- ActiveX LDAP Client 3.12
- Barcode Professional for Reporting Servicesv 4.0
- City of Heroes/Villains ServerStatus 1.0.2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Patch: Malformed RPC Req
- MS SQL Server Editor Software 7.0
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Patch: Inappropriate Log
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Patch: Prevents Inapprop