Visual Stock Options 2.1.4
Visual Stock Options 2.1.4 Ranking & Summary
Visual Stock Options 2.1.4 description
Visual Stock Options 2.1.4 offers you a powerful and professional analysis tool which is very useful for development, testing, and application of stock and options strategies. Its easy-to-use interface allows you to test new strategies, manage a growing portfolio, and explore "what-if" scenarios with ease. VOptions versatility and power make it suitable for new, experienced, or advanced traders alike.
- Advanced Charting Capabilities:
- VOptions lets you make a thorough analysis of a trade before you call your broker. The software provides powerful two and three-dimensional charts for analysing option strategies. The 3D Chart can simultaneously show the relationship between stock price and expiration date versus profit/loss. You can rotate the chart and zoom in on areas of interest. A "zone view" is also provided that displays an overhead view of the chart.
- The 2D Chart is designed for dynamic analysis, complete with a "Slider" that lets you vary parameters such as stock price, volatility, days until expiration, and interest rate as well as view the resulting effect on prices and profit/loss for your portfolio. You can see how your trade will perform over a range of projected prices.
- Built-in Options Strategies:
- VOptions software has 32 of the most popular and effective options strategies built-in. Just select a strategy and VOptions will download options and stock data and generate profit/loss charts for your inspection. You can then visually evaluate the potential risks and return of a strategy. Whenever you change strategies or vary parameters, such as risk-free interest rate or stock volatility, the charts will be redrawn immediately. This allows you to conduct easily a "what-if" analysis of any particular strategy. You can use one of three option pricing models: Black-Scholes, Binominal European and Binominal American.
- Automatic Data Download: VOptions downloads free options data from the CBOE (Chicago Board Options Exchange)
Enhancements: A correction of row’s high in Calls and Puts grids.
Requirements: Internet access
Visual Stock Options 2.1.4 Screenshot
Visual Stock Options 2.1.4 Keywords
Bookmark Visual Stock Options 2.1.4
Visual Stock Options 2.1.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.