VoIPerized 2.4 Ranking & Summary
VoIPerized 2.4 description
VoIPerized 2.4 offers you a powerful VoIP (Voice over IP) program which enables you to make free audio calls to other people who also run VoIPerized.
When making VoIPerized the focus was to minimize the latency, because other VoIP programs always seemed to have an irritating lag which makes the conversation seem unnatural. By using the open source Speex audio codec the audio quality is far higher than any normal telephone call.
- Extremely low latency (0.120 seconds + ping time)
- Conference with unlimited people at the same time
- Contact list supports unlimited number of contacts
- Adjust the bitrate to your needs
- High audio quality (16 kHz sampling)
- Low CPU usage
- Adaptive Jitter Buffering
- Smart packetloss concealment
- VAD (Voice Audio Detection) or PTT (Push to Talk)
- Easy to use interface
- Missed phonecalls are logged
- Option to Auto-accept or Auto-decline calls
- Displays your own IP-address (even when behind a router)
- UPnP support. VoIPerized automatically does the needed port forwarding (Windows XP & UPnP router required)
- File transfer feature
- Speex 1.1.11
- Bug fixes
- Fixed crash on AMD K6-2, K6-3 and early athlons
- WinXP style support
- Volume control per contact
VoIPerized 2.4 Screenshot
VoIPerized 2.4 Keywords
Bookmark VoIPerized 2.4
VoIPerized 2.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.