Voix Phone Windows 1.0.2
Voix Phone Windows 1.0.2 Ranking & Summary
Voix Phone Windows 1.0.2 description
Voix Phone Windows 1.0.2 provides you a powerful multiplatform IAX soft phone, its engine derives from Voix Manager, the powerful Asterisk call manager interface, from wich it inherits stability and robustness.
Voix Phone has been thought with simplicity in mind, all feature needed by the user, fast and easy usable, with the minimum configurations, just fill the phone login information and play.
We hope that this our contribution could be useful to who requires of a simple but advanced soft phone, Voix Phone is distributed freeware for non commercial use.
Why IAX ?
IAX is one of the least VoIP signaling standard that eliminates the problems imposed upon the competing SIP standard by NAT firewalls. IAX is supported primarily by Asterisk.
- IAX/IAX2 protocols
- Call transfer
- Calls Incoming status
- Access voice mail message with one button
- Call Forwarding
- Do Not Disturb
- Missed call Log
- Dial Missed call
- Hold function
- Hold status (number of users waiting)
- Quick dial
- Support for multiple audio devices
- Available codecs GSM, ulaw, alaw, speex, ilbc
- DTMF tones sending
- Echo cancellation
- Adaptive Jitter Buffer
- Address book
- Automatic user registration
- Account password encryption
Enhancements: Version 1.0.2
- Fixed some bugs,
- Added call Forwarding
- DND feature
- Processor: minimum Pentium II 300
- Memory: minimum 256 MB
- Operating system: Windows® 2000, XP and later
- Sound card: 16 bit sound card
- Internet connection: wired or wireless
Voix Phone Windows 1.0.2 Screenshot
Voix Phone Windows 1.0.2 Keywords
Bookmark Voix Phone Windows 1.0.2
Voix Phone Windows 1.0.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.