VueMinder Calendar Pro 5.0
VueMinder Calendar Pro 5.0 Ranking & Summary
VueMinder Calendar Pro 5.0 description
VueMinder Calendar Pro 5.0 is a useful program which provides content-rich popup reminders, desktop alerts, and reminders that can be sent via email or SMS.
It took you a long time to give up your standard wall calendar, you know, the one that hung in your office with all of the sticky notes and scribbled writing on it. You moved on, and now you use the calendar that comes with your email program, and you think it's pretty good. Well, here's some news for you - it's time to move on up again, to something even better. VueMinder Calendar is the future of appointment management. With other calendar apps, you'd enter the date and time of an appointment, and that would be it - maybe you'd get a simple popup reminder, but that's the best that you could expect. With VueMinder Calendar, you'll be on the receiving end of content-rich popup reminders, desktop alerts, and reminders that can be sent to you via email or direct to your phone using SMS.
Your popup reminders in VueMinder Calendar are FANCY. You can have pictures, video, music, or embedded web pages right in your reminder. With desktop alerts, you can set VueMinder Calendar to play a sound, then automatically snooze for a few minutes. And those email and text message reminders? They'll go to as many people as you designate, not just you. You can even share your calendars via email, or by publishing to a secure location. VueMinder Calendar is perfect for group calendaring. Everyone can subscribe to a calendar to keep up-to-date, and you have the ability to modify a subscribed calendar and publish your changes. Full backup and restore capabilities are included, naturally. If you've lived your entire life in Microsoft Outlook up to this point, you need not worry - with VueMinder Calendar, calendars can be imported and exported to Outlook and Excel. In fact, automatic Outlook sync allows you to view or modify the same calendar in both VueMinder Calendar and Outlook.
Of course, VueMinder Calendar is infinitely configurable to your needs - print and view your schedule by day, week, month, or year, and select different appearance themes and window layouts. Version 5.0 adds: the ability to see tasks in the Calendar View. Tasks can now also be added, deleted, or modified from the Calendar View. the ability specify optional start times and durations for tasks. The ability to categorize tasks and events. A Category Editor to allow defined categories to be added , removed, or renamed. A new "Category" column to the Event List. the ability to import events with categories from Excel. The ability to import, export, and sync event category assignments with Outlook. The ability to save or load defined Event List filters. The ability to save or load window layout files. This allows you to define one or more window layouts and quickly switch between them.
- View multiple calendars in layers and by day, week, or month.
- Subscribe to calendars on local network or web.
- Add common public calendars, such as holidays.
- Define single and repeating tasks.
- Categorize events.
- Import from iCalendar (ics) files.
- Import from Excel.
- Import from Outlook.
- Export to iCalendar (ics) files.
- Export to Excel.
- Export to Outlook.
- Print calendars using daily, weekly, and monthly layouts.
- Print calendars using yearly, memo, details, and list layouts.
- Quick startup using a configuration wizard.
- Backup and restore data.
- Cut, copy, paste, and delete events.
- Customize calendar appearances.
- Customize individual event appearances.
- Define default calendar and event settings to be used for new items.
- View simple popup reminders.
- View popup reminders containing pictures, music, video, and web pages.
- View simple desktop alerts.
- View desktop alerts containing picture thumbnails.
- Desktop alerts can be set to automatically snooze and play custom sound.
- Send reminders via email to yourself and others.
- Send reminders via SMS text messages to yourself and others.
- Set an event to automatically run a program when the start time is reached.
- Publish calendars to your local network or the web.
- Sync calendar and events with Outlook, and through Outlook to iPhone.
- Enter event descriptions using HTML.
- Mark events and tasks as being completed.
- View an interactive calendar that is integrated into the Windows desktop.
- View an event/task list that can be sorted, filtered, and exported to Excel.
- Hide completed events and tasks.
- Quick multi-month navigation.
- View an analog or digital clock in the main window.
- Customize the window layout and docking, and save/load layout files.
- Send events and tasks via email.
- View additional time zones in the Day and Week views.
- Change the window appearance using appearance themes.
- Search for events.
- View offline help documentation.
- Automatically check for program updates.
- Receive priority technical support while service contract is active.
- Added the ability to see tasks in the Calendar View. Tasks can now also be added, deleted, or modified from the Calendar View.
- Added the ability specify optional start times and durations for tasks.
- Added the ability to categorize tasks and events.
- Added a Category Editor to allow defined categories to be added, removed, or renamed.
- Added a new "Category" column to the Event List.
- Added the ability to import events with categories from Excel.
- Added the ability to import, export, and sync event category assignments with Outlook.
- Added the ability to save or load defined Event List filters.
- Added the ability to save or load window layout files. This allows you to define one or more window layouts and quickly switch between them.
- Added a Program Option to specify where VueMinder Calendar's data should be saved, if you prefer to save somewhere else besides your user application data directory.
- Added a new appearance theme named "Deep Purple", selectable from the Appearance Options window.
- Added a "Work Days" option from the Week button drop-down menu. When selected, only working days (as specified in the Calendar Options) will be displayed in the Week view.
- Added a "Timeslot Length" menu to the Day and Week button drop-down menus, for adjusting the displayed timeslot resolution. Previously, the displayed timeslot length could only be adjusted through the Calendar Options window.
- Added an option when importing from iCalendar and Excel to apply the destination calendar's event defaults, such as reminder settings, to any newly imported events.
- Added many keyboard shortcuts for performing routine tasks within the program, such as going to the current date (Ctrl+T) and adding a new event (Ctrl+N).
- Added the ability to reassign an event to a different calendar via the event's right-click menu.
- Added a Calendar Option to switch between Simple Week Numbering (United States/Canada) and ISO 8601 week numbering (Europe and others).
- Improved the Reminder column of the event list to indicate when a reminder will be displayed. Previously, this information would only display for snoozed reminders.
- Improved handling of recurring events when a duration is specified that is so long it will cause occurrences of the series to overlap.
- Improved the mobile carrier list for SMS text message reminders to support many more carriers. If your carrier wasn't listed previously, there's a good chance it's available now.
- Corrected dismissed reminders for recurring events to stay dismissed when syncing a shared calendar.
- Corrected the appearance of dismissed reminders to always remain faded or hidden after syncing.
- Corrected Outlook sync to not place previous versions of events in the Deleted Items folder in Outlook after syncing.
- Corrected a problem with the Event List not refreshing after switching between displaying events and tasks in the list.
- Corrected a rendering problem with the text on the Month view, where the text would display as fuzzy on some computers.
- Corrected a problem with the icon in the task tray sometimes disappearing.
- Corrected a problem with the HTML event description preview appearing in a separate browser window on some computers, rather than the embedded preview area.
- Corrected the HTML event description preview to automatically update as the description is typed.
- Corrected problems importing from iCalendar (ics) files when the setting to exclude events older than a certain number of days is unchecked. No events were being imported.
- Corrected iCalendar sharing to include or preserve the categories assigned to events.
- Corrected a problem when exporting to Excel, in which non all-day events on the last day of the selected export date range were not being included in the export.
- Corrected a problem with the snooze length drop-down list on the popup reminder window sometimes being cleared of items if the window is displayed for a long time.
- Corrected a problem with the popup reminder window not remembering its previous location when the setting to display reminders in separate windows has been enabled.
- Corrected the reminder date shown in tooltips for recurring events.
- Corrected an error when right-clicking the scrollbar in the Day or Week views.
- Corrected a problem with the font size not showing both digits when the font is larger than 9 points.
- Corrected event pasting to include any customized event appearances from the copied event.
- Corrected error messages on the Print and Export windows when the Event List is set to display events for the selected dates.
- Corrected ALT+TAB list on Windows XP to not show the Desktop Calendar in the list of windows.
- Corrected the scrollbar appearance on the Desktop Calendar when the cursor is moved over a scrollbar or when the scrollbar is clicked.
- Many other minor bug corrections and enhancements
VueMinder Calendar Pro 5.0 Screenshot
VueMinder Calendar Pro 5.0 Keywords
Bookmark VueMinder Calendar Pro 5.0
VueMinder Calendar Pro 5.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- VueMinder Calendar Pro 5.2.0
- VueMinder Calendar Lite 5.1.1
- VueMinder Calendar Pro 5.1.1
- VueMinder Calendar Pro 5.1
- VueMinder Calendar Lite 5.1.0
- VueMinder Calendar Pro 5.1.0
- VueMinder Calendar Lite 5.0
- VueMinder Calendar Lite 5.0.0
- VueMinder Calendar Pro 5.0.0
- VueMinder Calendar 4.4.1
- VueMinder Calendar 4.4.0
- VueMinder Calendar 4.3
- VueMinder Calendar 4.2.2
- VueMinder Calendar 4.2.1
- VueMinder Calendar 4.2.0