Web Invoice 7.9.2
Web Invoice 7.9.2 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 16.7MB
Platform: Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows S
Date added: 2010-02-07
Publisher: M-Tech Digital
Web Invoice 7.9.2 description
Web Invoice 7.9.2 is created with many useful features which can help you manage customers, create invoices, schedule appointments, create estimates, statements, manage inventory, create personal prices and personal currency and a whole lot more, while also being able to create service requests via incoming email or end-user login. It is also possible to create an invoice from an existing service request for billing purposes. Manage payroll per invoice, hour or job, keep track of time and manage contracts. You can also insert attachments to service requests as well as invoices and contracts.
- Web Based: Being web Based ensures easy access to the central Database from where ever you are.
- This is Especially helpful for quick on-site invoicing, which speeds up payment
- Keep Track of your Customers and End-Users in an IT Help Desk Environment, Create Invoices, Service Requests, Schedule Appointment, Manage Inventory and more for your Service Oriented Business!
- Help desk: Create Service requests via pop3 incoming Email or end-user login.
- End-User Options: End-Users and Customers can view Estimates, Invoices, View and Create Service requests, Estimates as well as Appointments.
- Management of Workers: Full Management of employees Comission based workers working out on the field or in house.
- 4 Level Security Privileges:Enables users to be either Administrator, dispatcher, Tech or End-User
- AdministratorHaving Full adminsitrative Access
- Dispatcher Having access to create appintments and change some data, or
- Tech Only having access to view and modify data in Invoices which are assigned to them
- End-User Only having access to view Invoices, Service Requests, Estimates and Appointments that are Created for them. End-Users can also Create Service Requests via Login or Email
- Simple Payroll: This calculates Amount owed to all Workers, and Referers
- Workers can either owe you a commission if they receive payment directly, or you can owe them if you received the money and they are working under you. and the totals will be calculated automatically.
- Management of preset Services, so they wont have to retype services that are common.
- Create Invoices: Enter Hours Spent, Items Used, Having Tax, Discount or shipping options, and it'll do all the calculations for you.
- Create New Invoices while creating New customers or Create Invoices from exiting customers.
- Pull a list of customers from a CSV file into your customer base, for easy transition from other programs.
- Create new Customers without attaching Invoices to them.
- Create Appointments, Estimates or templates for reacurring work.
- Management of Checklist: This allows you to manage what work has been done and enforce that other work will get done before an invoice is allowed to be completed.
- Management of Inventory: This allows you to keep track of which items you have in stock, and which need to be ordered. Advanced features include mass change of Inventory prices and costs. Being That this software is geared towards the service business
- Display of Items OnHand after Completing an Appointment or Estimate: This allows you to keep track of the Quantity of which items you will have in stock after the completion of Appointment(s) or Estimate(s)
- UPC scanner Compatibility: This allows you to Use a ps/2, USB scanner to easily enter upc codes which will pull the Item straight from Inventory and utilize the POS Sales feature to its fullest
- Labor Inventory: A New concept which allow you to combine Labor with its associated item, there for allowing you to add labor into the invoice, while pulling the item required with as little as one click recurring Billing: A recurring billing software that Allows you to setup a customer to have a monthly recurring billing reminder which is attached to a template. This allows you to bill the customer every month using the same exact contents in Invoice
- Payment of Multiple Invoices: Allows you to BULK pay all outstanding Balanced invoices from a single Billed Customer at once, paying In the order of the oldest first, Saving Alot of Time and avoiding confusion
- Invoice Overpay and underpay: Gives the option to display and add on to the last invoice, all balances from previous invoices, and all credits from previous invoices
- This is especially powerful when a customers want to bulk pay his total amount due
- Management of Personal Prices per Inventory Item: This allows you to create specific prices according to your customer
- Management of Discount presets: This allows you to add or remove presets to which type of discount you want to give.
- Multiple Profiles: This allows you to create Multiple Accounts with seperate databases, allowing you to choose between them at any time.
- Email or print Invoices: This allows you to have the option of either printing or emailing an invoice to which ever email address you want
- Mass Emailing: This allows you to Email Invoices to everyone who has an outstanding Balance at once, Saving alot of time.
- Or, Mass emailing a simple Text or Web Page to everyone
- Multi Currency Support: Allows you to Select which currency Sign you want to use. Deafaulting to the Dollar, but Allowing you to change Currencies per Invoice
- Multi Language Support: Built with the UTF8 Standard in Mind, Web Invoice allows you to type Invoices in which ever language is supported by the UTF8 Standard
- Invoice Statistics: Displays monthly Invoice averages, stats, totals, New customer statistics and item sales.
- So you know where your business is headed and where it had been in the past
- Referral Point System : Referrers who happen to be Customers Have a system in place which will give them referral Credit points, so you can Honor those credits as you see fit
- Invoice Templates: A system in which you can create a virtual Invoice, I which you can then create invoices that will duplicate exactly what is in the Template, Saving you alot of time. What's more, You can also create Invoices for people who have a contract set with you from Those Templates.
- Help Desk Ticketing: Recieve emails and have the system generate a service request or have end-users login and create service requests, which can later be turned into Invoices.
- Automate Incoming Emails: Allows you to configure a Linux and Windows Based machine to set automated Cron Jobs or scheduled tasks, which will automatically Receive emails which will then generate a service requests.
- LDAP / Active Directory Integration: Allows you to Integrate your Active Directory from within you Windows Domain, and have authentication passed through.
- SMS Texting Support: Allows you to send SMS Text MEssages to customers or Workers notifiying them of a scheduled appointments.
- Auto Service Request Close: Enables the system to automatically close any service request which has been in the state of awaiting response for more than a cetain ammount of time.
- Attachments: Enables you to Attach files to Customers, Invoices and Service Requests.
- Preset Discounts: This feature allows you to preset the type of discounts which you might be giving. For example, Give 10% for friends and 20% for coupon or $35 off for bringing a friend.
- These discount presets will then show up on the invoice indicating the reason for the discount.
- Time Tracking for services: This feature allows you to track the amount of time spent on a specific job and the amountof times visited the same customer adding up the total hours spent.
- Money In Possession of: This feature allows you to monitor where your money is after a job has been completed by your Technician on a Service Call. After the Technician has entered payment, The system then remembers that he is the one who is holding the money until it is transferred to the Owner. If the money never makes it's way to the owner, the payroll will know about it and instead of having to pay the technician his cut, the Payment direction will now be reversed and the amount due to the owner will be displayed.
- IMPORT/EXPORT: Import or Export the Customer Directory and Inventory to and from a CSV File
- Contract Reminder: Allows you to Set Contract Start and Expire time from a Customer in the Customer directory, which reminds you when thier contract has expired. You can also create Invoices from a Template to either a customer, or any amount of customers at once belonging to a certain contract Group.
- Customizeable Fields: Allows you to Customize the fields which are displayed and the size of each field
- Allows you to view the and send statements for that customer being worked on, upon creation and modification of an invoice and includes other enhancements and bug fixes.
Web Invoice 7.9.2 Screenshot
Web Invoice 7.9.2 Keywords
Bookmark Web Invoice 7.9.2
Web Invoice 7.9.2 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Web Invoice 7.9.2. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Invoicer is an application that helps you create and print an Invoice Free Download
ZOS! INVOICE v1.81 - Invoice management application. Users can create and ema... Free Download
Create and Print a Simple Invoice Save Items and reuse on future Invoices Track Invoice as a Receivable Free Download
Create web site or online store in minutes Free Download
Create catalog of JPEG / GIF files. Store in tree-based catalog. Use the catalog to create Web Pages of each category. Free Download
Create web photo albums and share them on the net for free Free Download
Create Web Sites full of effects in seconds with a few clicks of your mouse. Free Download
Create Professional Invoice in a snap! Free Download