WebCab TA for Delphi (Community Edition) 1
WebCab TA for Delphi (Community Edition) 1 Ranking & Summary
WebCab TA for Delphi (Community Edition) 1 description
WebCab TA for Delphi (Community Edition) 1 is a program providing users a collection of technical indicators used in the construction of technical trading systems. In addition, with the DataBase mediator technology, you can iteratively apply these indicators to historical data stored within a DBMS.
This product also has the following technology aspects:
- 3-in-1: .NET, COM, and XML Web services - Three DLLs, Three API Docs, Three Sets of Client Examples all in 1 product. Offering a 1st class .NET, COM, and XML Web service product implementation.
- Extensive Client Examples - Multiple client examples including .NET (Delphi, C#, VB.NET), COM and XML Web services (C#, VB.NET)
- Compatible Containers - Delphi 3-8, Delphi 2005, Borland's C++ Builder (incl. C++Builder, C++BuilderX, C++ 2005), Office 97/2000/XP/2003.
- ADO Mediator - The ADO Mediator assists the .NET developer in writing DBMS enabled applications by transparently combining the financial and mathematical functionality ofASP.NET Web Application Examples - It provides an ASP.NET Web Application example which enables you to quickly test the functionality within this .NET Service.
- ASP.NET Examples with Synthetic ADO.NET - it uses a ASP.NET service to perform component calculations on SQL database columns from a remote DBMS. It Major Features:
- Technical Indicators
- Moving Averages - Simple, Median, Geometric Moving Averages, Weighted Moving Average (WMA), Linearly Weighted Moving Average (LWMA), Exponentially Weighted Moving Average (EWMA), Triangular Moving Average (TMA), Kairi Indicator
- Directional Movement Indicator (DMI) and Average Directional Movement Indicator (ADX) - Directional Movement (PDM, MDM), True Range (TR), Average Daily True Range (ADTR), Directional Indicators (DX, ADX)
- Accumulation/Distribution - Accumulation/Distribution Indicator, Chaikin Oscillator, Chaikin Money Flow (CMF)
- Trend or Range? - Aroon Up/Down, Aroon Oscillator
- Market Strength - Balance of Power (BOP), Market Facilitation Index (MFI)
- Momentum - Momentum, Momentum percentage, highest/lowest element and position, Trend Intensity Index
- Oscillators - Money Flow Index (MFI), Momentum, Rate of Change (ROC), Relative Strength Indicator (LSI)
- Bollinger Bands - Upper and Lower Bollinger Bands
- Mean Reversion - Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
- Stochastics - (fast and slow) \%K Stochastic, (general) \%D Stochastic
- Volume - Negative Volume Index (NVI), Positive Volume Index (PVI), On Balance Volume
- Volatility - Chaikin, historical estimate (with/without dividends), standard error of historical estimate, Return over Period
- Filters - Typical price, Median, Average, Price Action Indicator (PAIN), Finite Impulse Response (FIR)
- Single and Multi Period Indicators - For most of the indicators we provide two versions:
- Single Period Version - Evaluates the indicator over the entire period given. Such methods are particularly applicable to instances where the component interacts with a DBMS.
- Multi Period Version - Evaluates the indicator over all sub-period of a given length for the data provided. Such methods are particularly applicable to instances where the component interacts with a client side GUI such as a charting component.
- Trading Systems
- Simple Crossing MA Trading System - Uses the classical approach of generating trading signals by the crossing of two moving averages.
- DMI Trading System - Uses Directional Motion Indicator (DMI) Trading Signal and Average Directional Movement Index Rating (ADXR) which form the basis of the DMI Trading System which was developed by Wellas Wilder.
- Stochastics Trading Systems
- Extreme Value Signal - Produces extremum trading signals using a slow and fast Stochastic indicator.
- Crossing Signal - Generates trading signals based on the crossing of the fast Stochastic crossing the (simple, geometric, linear or exponential) moving average of the slow Stochastic.
- Crossing Extreme Signal - Generates a trading signal when the crossing of the slow and fast Stochastic occurs either above or below the extremum value.
- Prerequisites and Compatibility Requirements:
- Pentium II® 500Mhz
- 64MB RAM
- Borland Delphi for .NET
- Compatibility Operating System for Deployment:
- Windows Server 2003, 2000
- Windows XP Professional
- Software Requirements:
- .NET Framework v1.0 (or higher)
- Built Using:
- Borland Delphi 8
- .NET Framework v1.1
- Technical Indicators
WebCab TA for Delphi (Community Edition) 1 Screenshot
WebCab TA for Delphi (Community Edition) 1 Keywords
Bookmark WebCab TA for Delphi (Community Edition) 1
WebCab TA for Delphi (Community Edition) 1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Contentteller Community Edition 2.0.4
- SDE for JBuilder (CE) for Java Platform Community Edition 4.0
- Printpak Community edition 4
- Fun Billboard Community Edition 188.8.131.52
- EASI Express Community Edition 2.1.2
- KnowledgeTree Community Edition 3.5.3 Beta 1
- SSL-Explorer Community Edition 1.0.0 RC7
- MagicDraw UML 15.0 EAP beta 1
- JBlurb Community Edition 1.0 Beta 3
- E-Community Module Edition 2.1
- E-Community Module Edition - Sport 2.1
- E-Community Module Edition - Travel 2.1
- E-Community Module Edition - Computers 2.1
- E-Community Module Edition - Auto 2.1
- E-Community Module Edition - Games 2.1
- E-Community Module Edition - Internet 2.1
- Dolphin Smalltalk X6 Community Edition 2006.6.02.3
- Skyway Builder Community Edition 6.0.2
- WebCab Portfolio for Delphi 4.2
- Blueprint Software Modeler - Community Edition 1.3.3
- E-Community Module Edition - Money and Investing 2.1
- E-Community Module Edition - People 2.1
- E-Community Module Edition - School and Education 2.1
- SDE for IBM WebSphere (CE) for Windows 4.0 Community Edition