WHOS-IN Pro In Out Board 2009-06A
WHOS-IN Pro In Out Board 2009-06A Ranking & Summary
WHOS-IN Pro In Out Board 2009-06A description
WHOS-IN Pro In Out Board 2009-06A is an advanced and easy to use program which is designed specially to give you a professional way to keep track of who's in and who's out of the office. With WHOS-IN Pro there is no more time wasted checking a wall-mounted Office Board to see if someone is In, Out, at Lunch, or on Vacation... all the information you need is presented on screen, in an easy to read format.
WHOS-IN Pro now also includes:
- Windows Vista resizable desktop Icons (from 16x16 to 256x256 pixels). (XP users get the 'Standard' Icon sizes, but with the Vista 'look'. )
- MS Authenticode Digital Signing Certificates. Now you can be 100% sure you are running a copy of WHOS-IN that has not been 'altered' by anyone.
- A 'presence sensing' feature to indicate if a PC is locked or the screensaver is active.
- A Post-It™ Note style simple messaging system. (Optional)
WHOS-IN Pro is the perfect office tool for tracking the availability of all personnel in your organization. Used as an employee check in / check out board, a sign in board or sign out board, office staff can easily see WHOS-IN, Out, (or any other Status you care to create).
The WHOS-IN Pro integrated message center feature allows users to leave & read messages without the need of any email accounts or email servers. Easily communicate with and keep track of office staff via a friendly electronic in out board.
Having a snapshot or 'status view' of your co-workers whereabouts makes it possible to give better information to callers, and avoid putting telephone calls through to employees who are not at their desks. WHOS-IN Pro also reduces wasted time when an employee needs to find a co-worker, further improving your office productivity.
Setting your (or someone else's) status is VERY simple, fast, and intuitive, ensuring that the program will be used consistently. A simple 'Out to Lunch' notification requires as little as one mouse-click, and you are on your way. WHOS-IN Pro can also set your Status to IN when the program starts, and OUT when it shuts down, which further enhances its ease-of-use, and gives the added benefit that people don't need to remember to update their own status at these times. (You can also set this up in your Network Login Script)
WHOS-IN Pro can also access remote copies in branch offices across your high-speed (T-1+ preferred) Wide Area Network, allowing you to examine the status of people at an interstate or inter-city location. Imagine the time & money saved in long distance phone calls if you already know someone is 'On Vacation' for example. Equally, there's no need to restrict the use of WHOS-IN Pro to just people either... You can just as easily keep tabs on Vehicles, Laptops, Cell Phones, Meeting Rooms, or just about any other item you care to think of - the potential uses are almost limitless.
WHOS-IN Pro is designed to be easy to use, however it is also highly configurable, with user defined colored 'Status' buttons on the ToolBar, Groups / Departments, custom company logo for the background, system & user access levels, and much much more.
Unlike web based In Out Boards, WHOS-IN sits on your own server, thereby reducing or eliminating the risk of people hacking in to your data, as it might be on a 'hosted' system. It also negates the effect of a hosted system going off-line, or even closing down - taking your data with it. You also don't have to contend with the Internet bandwidth concerns, or paying for excess usage.
- Improves customer service - no more clients waiting on hold while the receptionist (or anyone else on the network) locates the requested person.
- Status Alerts inform you when people return to the office.
- Send Post-It™ style notes between users.
- Colored buttons indicate user Status.
- Add your own Status Types.
- Links to WYWO (While You Were Out) software (sold separately).
- Groups / Departments allow segmenting people into their own areas.
- Not limited to tracking people - You can also use WHOS-IN Pro for monitoring Vehicles, Meeting Rooms, Notebooks, Cell Phones, or anything else you like.
- Links to MS-Exchange compatible mail systems (e.g. Outlook) allowing you to create email messages to one or more people in one easy step.
- Roaming user profiles - Allows you to use WHOS-IN Pro no matter which PC you log in from (utilizes your network login script).
- Allows multiple people to share a single PC (simultaneously).
- Auto login & logout can update your status whenever Windows Opens or closes.
- Uses MS Access format database (Access not required).
- Ascending / descending column sorting.
- Supports connecting to branch office servers via high-speed WAN.
- Ultra efficient network bandwidth utilization - virtually no impact on traffic.
- Small code size (program is around 1.5MB)
- Group Change feature allows you to update the status of many people with just a few mouse clicks.
- Fast In / Out / Busy and custom buttons for single mouse click status change.
- 13+ years of stability... WHOS-IN development began Nov 1994, and was first released April 1995. It continues to be refined and improved.
- Runs with all 32bit versions of Microsoft Windows from 2000 up.
- Ideal for Citrix & MTS users (only a single 'folder' to publish).
Enhancements: Minor bug fixes
Requirements: Any UNC or peer-to-peer server
WHOS-IN Pro In Out Board 2009-06A Screenshot
WHOS-IN Pro In Out Board 2009-06A Keywords
Bookmark WHOS-IN Pro In Out Board 2009-06A
WHOS-IN Pro In Out Board 2009-06A Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.