Winnovative HTML to PDF Converter 5.4
Winnovative HTML to PDF Converter 5.4 Ranking & Summary
Winnovative HTML to PDF Converter 5.4 description
Winnovative HTML to PDF Converter 5.4 is a useful tool designed for .NET 2.0 which can be linked into any .NET application, either ASP.NET web sites or Windows Forms applications, to add html to pdf conversion capabilities to your application.
You can use the HTML to PDF Converter for .NET as a general purpose tool for converting web pages and HTML code to PDF and images or you can use it as part of your .NET Reporting Toolkit to easily create PDF reports directly from ASP.NET pages and to benefit from the great power of standard ASP.NET databound server controls.
The converter allows you to control the PDF page size and orientation, page breaks, add HTML and page numbers in the header and footer, convert the internal and external links from HTML to internal or external links in PDF, automatically create bookmarks.
The integration is extremely easy and no additional installation is necessary in order to get started. The converter is delivered as a single strong named assembly for .NET 2.0 that you can reference directly in your application and that you can deploy on the server by simple copy. The exact layout preservation of the source HTML page in the pdf document resulted after conversion is one of the major goals of the converter.
- Easy integration, no installation or setup is necessary on the server
- Delivered as a single strong named .NET 2.0 assembly (can be installed in GAC)
- Can be deployed on the server by simple copy (xcopy deployment support)
- Can be used from ASP.NET, Windows Forms, WPF, Web Service or Console applications
- The same assembly can be used both on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows servers
- Convert web pages, HTML strings and streams to PDF files or PDF streams in memory
- Convert a web pages, HTML strings and streams to various image formats
- Convert multiple web pages, HTML strings and streams into the same PDF document
- Generate PDF documents compliant with PDF/A, PDF/X and PDF/SiqQ standards
- Support for complex script and right to left Asian languages (Arabic, Hebrew, CJK, etc)
- Set PDF page size to a standard size (A4, A3, etc) or to a custom size
- Set PDF page orientation (portrait or landscape)
- Set PDF document margins
- Set PDF streams compression level to reduce the PDF document size
- Set JPEG compression level for images to reduce the PDF document size
- Add HTML, text, images and page numbers in header and footer
- Show/hide header and footer on odd/even pages
- Control of the page breaks using CSS styles
- Force page breaks with page-break-before:always and page-break-after:always CSS styles
- 'Keep Together' feature with page-break-inside:avoid CSS style
- Option to avoid cutting off texts between PDF pages
- Option to avoid cutting off images between PDF pages
- Options to shrink or stretch the HTML content to fit the PDF document page width
- Option to automatically resize the PDF page to a custom size to fit the HTML content
- Convert HTTP links from HTML to HTTP links in PDF pointing to external resources
- Convert internal links from HTML to internal links in PDF to easily create tables of contents
- Automatically generated bookmarks for a specified list of HTML tags
- Get the position in PDF, by HTML ID or by HTML tag name, of any HTML element
- Embed true type fonts into the rendered PDF
- Append or prepend external PDF files to the conversion result
- Password protect, allow/deny printing, editing, copying of the generated PDF document
- Set the PDF document properties like author, title, subject, keywords, creation date, etc.
- Enable/disable ActiveX controls in rendered web page during conversion
- Server authentication support (e.g IIS Integrated Windows Authentication)
- C# and VB.NET full samples for ASP.NET and Windows Forms
- Free Win32 HTML to PDF Converter Application built on top of the library
- Import bookmarks from the external PDF documents appended and prepended to the conversion result
- Added the FitHeight property to make the HTML content fit the PDF page height
- Added the HttpRequestHeaders property to send HTTP headers (e.g. cookies) to the web server when the web page is requested by converter
- Added the TransparencyEnabled property to enable or disable all the transparencies from the generated PDF document
- Added the DrawBackground property for HtmlToPdfArea and HtmlToPdfElement to make visible the PDF objects behind them
- Added a demo application for WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation)
- Added a demo application for how to alternate the header and footer content on odd and even pages of the generated PDF document
Winnovative HTML to PDF Converter 5.4 Screenshot
Winnovative HTML to PDF Converter 5.4 Keywords
Bookmark Winnovative HTML to PDF Converter 5.4
Winnovative HTML to PDF Converter 5.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.