WordPipe 6.0 Ranking & Summary
WordPipe 6.0 description
WordPipe applies one or more replacements to thousands of documents, to every part of your Microsoft Word documents - as recommended by Microsoft! To use WordPipe, you simply add a list of search/replace pairs, and for each one, specify where in the document it should be found. Then you tell it which files to process - that's it!
- No limit on the number of documents processed - use it across an entire file server or web server
- Translators can import search/replace lists from Excel, CSV- or Tab-delimited files
- Easy to use with integrated online help
- In addition to supporting all of Microsoft Word's search and replace options, WordPipe offers many more, such as hyperlinks, bookmarks, drop down fields and more.
- Stand-alone - doesn't integrate directly with Microsoft Word so it doesn't destabilize your installation
- Translations are available for other languages
- New! Highlight option on replacement
- Now searches and replaces hyperlinks inside footnotes, endnotes and comments
- Now can search/replace document templates
- Now can update ISO-9001 version numbers
- Search and replace inside form drop down fields
- Search and replace inside bookmark names to ensure consistency across multiple documents.
- Now handles locked fields - and restores the lock after making changes
- Search and replace inside the headers and footers of multiple sections
- Search and replace inside text boxes, shapes and inline shapes, and now inside grouped shapes
- Search and replace inside hyperlinks and hyperlink addresses
- Search and replace UNC link paths
- Search and replace inside field codes
- Search and replace inside built in document properties and custom properties such as Title, Subject, Author, Company etc
- Search and replace graphics and company logos - see the FAQ
- Search and replace inside VBA Code Modules - even if protected with a password.
- Search and replace inside OLE and DDE Links
- Search Only mode - very handy for detecting where replaces would occur
- Fully Unicode compliant - search and replace international character sets (unlike competing products)
- Allows replacements to be longer than 255 characters (Microsoft Word limits this to 255)
- Search and replace with all Word's options such as Wildcards (pattern matching), Match Case, Whole Words only, Sounds Like, Find All Word Forms
- Works with Windows SharePoint Services document libraries
- Handles any number of sub folders
- Control the document types used - so you can process .doc, .rtf, .html, .htm, .dot, .txt, .asc, .ans, .wri, .mcw, .wpd, .wps or any custom document type
- Can be automated or scheduled via the command line, and settings are saved in an easy-to-edit or generate XML format
- Handles documents with password for open or modify
- New! Handles protected documents - and restores the original protection after making changes
- Handles mail merge documents
- Read only documents can be processed or skipped
- Read only recommend documents are processed with NO user intervention
- Easy to install/uninstall
- The original file date and time stamp can be preserved.
- Standardizing corporate name changes such as your organization's phone number, address, web site or CEO
- Performing server consolidations where document links need updating
- Server renaming or replacement where document links need updating
- Updating documents to use Microsoft Namespace Server mappings
- Standardize Policy Headers
- Technical editing - Marking words and phrases based on fixed specifications
- Changing part numbers or SKUs across multiple files
- Removing digitized signatures from documents prior to converting them to PDF and placing them on the web
- Translating documents
- Correcting OCR (scanned) documents
- Detecting 'TOP SECRET' documents that have been saved in the wrong folder (by security identifiers located in headers)
- And much more.
- New Check All/Uncheck All buttons to set the Look In locations.
- New Insert row button.
- Better install under Vista/Windows 7 - no admin required to install or run.
- Microsoft® Windows® 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Windows Vista® and Vista 64
- All versions of Microsoft Word (98, 2000, 2002, XP, 2003, 2007) or Microsoft Office (98, 2000, 2002, XP, 2003, 2007), but not Word 97
- Hard Disk with 2 MB free disk space
- 32 MB RAM
WordPipe 6.0 Screenshot
WordPipe 6.0 Keywords
Bookmark WordPipe 6.0
WordPipe 6.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Microsoft Office Communicator Mobile 3.5.6906.28 2007 R2
- MY SQL Server to MSSQL Database Converterr 5.0.1
- SQL Server Documentation Tool 6.5
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 MTA Patch
- Microsoft Commerce Server 2000 Service Pack 1 Symb Update
- Microsoft Exchange 2000 Conferencing Server Setup
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server Update: Hig
- Microsoft Transaction Server 1.1
- Criline Search and Replace 3.3
- Microsoft Systems Management Server 2003 Toolkit 1
- Resource Tool Kit 2.0 for Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003
- SQL Server Backup 22.214.171.12426
- PowerPointPipe Search and Replace 2.8
- Actual Search & Replace 2.8.3
- Word Find and Replace In Multiple Documents Softwa 7.0
- MS Word Find and Replace In Multiple Documents Software 7.0