WorkPause Break Reminder 2.3
WorkPause Break Reminder 2.3 Ranking & Summary
WorkPause Break Reminder 2.3 description
WorkPause Break Reminder 2.3 is a software program used to remind you to break your work and have some rest, which effectively helps you reduce the risk of developing RSI or other computer-related illnesses by reminding you to take regular breaks.
By using WorkPause, you can efficiently protect yourself against these risks. It will make sure you get enough rest, reminding you when its time for a break, and keeping track on how much time you spend working or resting.
And WorkPause is more than just a break reminder. It can be discrete and unobtrusive, sitting in the system tray and notifying you with just a simple tool tip, or it can be set to lock the entire screen for the duration of the break. It is simple to use, easily configurable, flexible and elegant.
Free trial is available.
Seven Reasons To Use WorkPause:
- Prevent RSI! It's very hard to cure RSI once it's fully developed - so it's important to take proper preventive action in advance; taking regular breaks to stretch and relax is crucial. That's why the main task of WorkPause is to remind you, at regular intervals, to pause your work and have some rest.
- Stay Fresh Through The Day!Forget eyestrain, back pain, stiff neck: the timely and adequate rest prevents the build-up of tiredness. Never skip a break again!
- Work At Your Own Tempo. Everything is customizable. How much time to work between pauses, when to have long or short break, whether to be notified with just a popup or via locking the entire screen (so you really have to stop working) - it's up to you to select. In addition, WorkPause is able to track how you use the mouse and the keyboard and adjust the timing of the breaks accordingly.
- Get Statistics. See how much time you've spent resting or working (or away from your desk), or even how many times you have clicked the mouse.
- Don't Be Surprised By A Break. It's very frustrating to be interrupted in the middle of a sentence. With WorkPause, you'll get ample warnings that a break is imminent so you can prepare in advance. And if you really don't want to stop your work, just postpone or skip the reminder.
- Don't Slow Down Your Computer Or Lose Screen Space. WorkPause will not get in the way, bog down the computer or take precious screen space. It's small, fast and efficient.
- It's Risk Free!You can download a free, fully-functional trial version of WorkPause and use it for 30 days to see if it's exactly right for you. And we also offer 30-days money-back guarantee!
- Simple and easy to use.
- Customizable. The following break types are supported:
- micro break (every few minutes): stop your work for a few seconds; close your eyes.
- short break (every 20 minutes): stay at your desk, but look away from the monitor; flex your arms and neck.
- long break (every hour): stand up, stretch, go for a short walk.
- Daily break (every day): stop working and go home.
- Unobtrusive and discrete, sits in the system tray when not active.
- Supports different notification options (can be selected separately for the different break types):
- Slider Box
- Message Box
- Screen Lock
- Can notify you with sound during the last seconds before break.
- Can be paused to prevent interrupting you during important tasks.
- (canceling or postponement of the break is also possible).
- Can monitor the mouse and keyboard usage and adjust the timing of the breaks accordingly.
- Keeps statistics of the time spent using the computer and the breaks made.
- Multilanguage support (check the list of supported languages here).
- Auto-run option, to start it automatically every time Windows boots.
- Low memory and CPU usage.
- Works on Windows Vista, XP or 2000.
WorkPause Break Reminder 2.3 Screenshot
WorkPause Break Reminder 2.3 Keywords
Bookmark WorkPause Break Reminder 2.3
WorkPause Break Reminder 2.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.